Wacom's Intuos Creative Pen Tablet combines a pressure-sensitive pen and multi-touch capabilities in one smart device. Create digitally on your Mac with the natural comfort, precision and feel of traditional brushes and pencils. Even includes software bundle key for popular applications such as Autodesk SketchBook Express and ArtRage 3.
- ExpressKeys can be programmed per application
- Advanced mapping features
- Change the colour of the pen holder and the pen ring to suit your mood or style
- All products can be made wireless (extra wireless kit necessary)
- Multi-touch surface lets your zoom, scroll and position your work using intuitive gestures.
Did you notice?You can personalise your Intuos Pen and Touch by changing the colour of the pen holder and pen ring.
Apple Recommends ForCreating unique designs and editing images on your Mac or PC as naturally as if you were drawing with a traditional pen and paper.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom Intuos Digital Pen and Touch Pad
- USB cable
- Replacement parts (pen nibs, pen holder, colour rings)
- Quick start guide
- Installation CD
- Cable Length: 3.3 ft./1 m
- Connections: USB
- Width: 8.75 in./22.22 cm
- Weight: 1.15 lb./520 g
- Length: 10.75 in./27.3 cm
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Mfr. Part Number: CTH680
- UPC or EAN No.: 4949268703468
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Active area: 8.5 by 5.3 in.
Ratings & Reviews
Very responsive and very reliable
I recently bought Intous pen and Touch table - small size and I found it very useful, I am left handed so I thought it might be qu I recently bought Intous pen and Touch table - small size and I found it very useful, I am left handed so I thought it might be quiet hard for me to get used to it. Now I feel very comfortable with it and I recommend anyone uses Illustrator or photoshop to try it. …
- Written by Ibrahim A from Kitchener
123 of 140 people found this useful
I have used a Wacom Bamboo for 5 years now. I recently replace my bamboo with the Intuos Pen and Touch. This tablet is great, ni I have used a Wacom Bamboo for 5 years now. I recently replace my bamboo with the Intuos Pen and Touch. This tablet is great, nice size to use with a dual display. Nicely constructed and very stable. It does take a couple weeks to get used to using it instead of a mouse. Wacom has had great consumer support, if problems arise. …
- Written by Tami B from Aurora
116 of 137 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Wacom Intuos works with PowerPoint?
- Asked by Minerva R from Clemson
No answers yet
What gestures are working now in Yosemite?
- Asked by Димка Ф
No answers yet
Can other pens and brushes be used with it?
- Asked by Carolyn S from Marco Island
No answers yet
Does this support all the gestures the normal Macbook touchpad does? Like 4 fingers up etc.?
- Asked by Oscar E
Does it work with ipad?
- Asked by Francisco P from Cap Fed
This will not work with an iPad, because it was designed to be used on Mac OS X and not iOS. Same g This will not work with an iPad, because it was designed to be used on Mac OS X and not iOS. Same goes with most other tablets of this type.
What you are looking for is actually a Capacitive Stylus, which will work with any other tablets that are like the iPad and not the Wacom. The Apple Online Store does have one, called "Pencil by FiftyThree." There's also the (Disney/Marvel) Creativity Studio Deluxe Stylus, which also is designed for iPads. All three are under the "Toys and Hobbies" Section.
If you're looking for Keyboards that will work with an iPad, you may want to go to "Shop iPad" then click on "Accessories." …
- Answered by Samuel W from Milwaukie
can you write notes on tablet and convert it to a pdf?
- Asked by John V from North Fremantle
In theory, yes. You will need a third party app for this however. The tablet merely enables pen ba In theory, yes. You will need a third party app for this however. The tablet merely enables pen based input - anything that you want to actually do with it (other than move the mouse cursor around) will need to be done through additional software that is not included. …
- Answered by Greg S from Andover