Designed to meet the needs of creative professionals, the G-Technology G-Drive is an external USB 3.0 hard drive that can be used as a standalone device or with the G-Dock ev hard drive storage system. Compatible with Time Machine software and formatted for Mac, the portable hard drive allows you to capture your media on location and then smoothly and quickly transfer your data to your Mac at a rate of up to 136 MB per second.
- Plug-and-play setup on Mac
- Time Machine compatible
- G-Technology Evolution series compatible
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface
- Transfer rate of up to 136 MB/s
Did you notice?The G-Drive is formatted for Mac so you can plug and play straight out of the box.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly transferring your media to your Mac for editing.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-Drive ev 1 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: Time Machine Compatible
- Connections: USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered, USB
- Height: 1.65 cm
- Width: 13 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Length: 8.4 cm
- OS X 10.7
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mfr. Part Number: 0G02723
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487192056
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.