The Harman Kardon NOVA Wireless Stereo Speaker System offers both analogue and optical connections and Bluetooth, allowing you to broadcast cutting-edge sound from just about any audio device. Designed with beauty and performance in mind, the speaker features a see-through enclosure that exposes its turbine housing for the woofers and drivers.
- Powered 2.0 stereo speaker system
- Performance-tuned 2.5 inch drivers and 1.25 inch tweeters for a richer listening experience
- Passive radiator for extended bass response
- Harman DSP for improved sound stage and detailed voicing
- Compatible with most devices via analogue and optical inputs
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
Did you notice?The speaker system offers both analogue and optical connections.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting cutting-edge sound from just about any audio device.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon NOVA Wireless Stereo Speaker System
- 3.5 mm connector cable
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz – 20 KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Optical, Wireless
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 2.5” drivers and 1.25” tweeters
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 16.5 cm/6.5 in.
- Width: 16 cm/6.3 in.
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Length: 11.4 cm/4.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKNOVABLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922629068
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these speakers work well for classical music?
- Asked by Debora A from Reseda
does one speaker need to be connected with a cable, or is it true wireless?
- Asked by Len C from Tucson
- Answered by Chiew T from College Point
So if I have a network of Airport Expresses which all remotely stream from my PC can this speaker join that network as just another station?
- Asked by Paul M from Austin
price is for both units? can i connect it to an LCD (TV)?
- Asked by Benny M
Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3. Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3.5mm input. …
- Answered by Quinton K from Holt