The G-RAID mini is a portable RAID hard drive that comes with USB 3.0 and FireWire for fast, reliable file transfers. Compact and durable, it is perfect for working on location or on the go.
RAID technology means the G-RAID mini incorporates two hard disks in one unit for increased functionality. Both RAID 0 and RAID 1 operations are available for fail-safe transfers at speeds of up to 250 MB/second.
The G-RAID mini comes formatted for OS X systems so is ready to use with your Mac straight from the box. A cooling fan means it remains quiet when running.
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 solutions enabled
- Dual 7200 RPM hard drives
- Cooling fan for quiet operation
- Apple Time Machine compatible
- Solid all-aluminium enclosure
- USB 3.0 and FireWire
Did you notice?The G-RAID comes with both RAID 0 and RAID 1 configurations.
Apple Recommends ForBacking up your Mac content when on location or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- G-RAID mini
- USB 3.0 cable (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- FireWire 800 cables
- Portable carrying case
- External DC power supply
- Height: 3.98 cm
- Width: 14.88 cm
- Weight: 470 g
- Length: 8.16 cm
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Mfr. Part Number: 0G02616
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487191424
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.