The Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet combines Wacom's finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures. Extend your digital creativity on your Mac with this impressively natural experience.
- 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity in both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt recognition with plus/minus 60 levels
- Multi-touch gestures
- Six customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys
- Touch Ring with four customizable functions
- Allows both right and left hand use
- Wireless connectivity
Did you notice?Tilt recognition, multi-touch gestures, and customizable ExpressKeys give you maximum flexibility.
Apple Recommends ForFinest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures for advanced digital creativity on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom professional pen tablet
- Wacom battery-free grip pen
- Wireless kit
- USB cable (6.6 ft./2 m)
- Installation CD with driver
- Pen stand
- Cable Length: 6.6 ft./2 m
- Connections: USB
- Width: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Weight: 2.18 lb./990 g
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Intel processor
- Windows Vista/7 (32 or 64 bit)/8
- Mfr. Part Number: PTH651
- UPC or EAN No.: 4949268703086
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the active area size? Is this compatible with illustrator CS4?
- Asked by Sarah D from Sterling
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen a…
What is the active area of this product?
- Asked by Riza V from Paris
The Intuos Pro Pen & Touch Medium has an active area of 8.8 in x 5.5 in (224 x 140 mm).
- Answered by Wacom T
Can you use written programs like Final Draft on this?
- Asked by Naomi M from South Croydon