MIPOW Power Tube 2600 (Lightning version) has built-in Lightning connector and male USB connector. No extra cable is needed to charge iPhone 5 or recharge the Power Tube.
- “Made for iPod”, “Made for iPhone” certified
- Built-in Apple Lightning connector, specifically designed for iPod & iPhone
- Compact in size with 2600mAh capacity
- LED battery level and charging status indicators
Did you notice?You don’t need extra cable to charge your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation) with MIPOW Power Tube 2600L on the go.
Apple Recommends ForiPhone 5 users need an extra charge on the go but not want to bring an extra cable.
What's in the Box?
- MIPOW Power Tube 2600L External Battery
- Carrying Pouch
- Height: 103mm
- Width: 23mm
- Weight: 88g
- Length: 29mm
- Mfr. Part Number: SP2600-O-L-PK
- UPC or EAN No.: 886367006196
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the MIPOW Compact Power Tube Battery with Lightning - 2600 mAh also for other iPhone fives like iPhone 5c / 5s?
- Asked by Ronson C
Yes absolutely, however be aware that if you wear an iphone cover you will need to remove it to plug Yes absolutely, however be aware that if you wear an iphone cover you will need to remove it to plug in the lighting cable into the iphone...check out the shape and design …
- Answered by Maurizio M from Milano