The Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case delivers easy carrying and plenty of thickly padded protection for your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Back-panel zip gives you quick access to your iPad without opening the main compartment
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
Did you notice?The plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook and other gear with you in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Deluxe Attache Case
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag, Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 1.19 lb./0.54 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: TSDA-115GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230063
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Using this with my Ipad Air. This easily holds all the essentials. Only time will tell how durable it is but if it is like other T Using this with my Ipad Air. This easily holds all the essentials. Only time will tell how durable it is but if it is like other Thule pruducts it should be great. Plush lined pockets protect the device and the zippered pockets allow for secure but easy accessabillity. Overall an excellent product at a very affordable price. …
- Written by ERIC S from PETAWAWA
37 of 40 people found this useful
Honestly is a great bag. Nice and snug. Very surprised for the price.
- Written by krzysztof P from Brooklyn
33 of 37 people found this useful
This took three weeks to arrive and it was totally worth the wait. Its made perfectly for the new MBP late 2013 and the sleeve ins This took three weeks to arrive and it was totally worth the wait. Its made perfectly for the new MBP late 2013 and the sleeve inside is felt lined so there is no need for an additional sleeve on your laptop.
I also love the additional pockets for the iPhone and iPad, again perfect fit and felt lined. Theres also additional space for books and pads, not too much but just enough four say 2 or 3 A4 pads.
It can also house the charging block, a mouse, screen cleaner and theres specific slots for pens and a calculator!
Highly recommend this product for anyone who is studying and travelling lots at the same time. …
- Written by Dave D from Newcastle under Lyme
16 of 16 people found this useful
Nice bag - Terrible shoulder strap !
Love the bag, went from an older bulky bag that the shoulder strap was broken, so had to carry by the handles for the last two yea Love the bag, went from an older bulky bag that the shoulder strap was broken, so had to carry by the handles for the last two years.
Finally have a new bag where I can have both hands for other things.... Not so fast ! You better keep a free hand to keep pushing the strap back up onto your shoulder. No matter what jacket, sweater, shirt, it slips off. Maybe I should wear a velcro jacket.
Very maddening ! …
- Written by Michael D from Revere
2 of 2 people found this useful
Fits MacBook 15"
I have bought MBP 15" and an iPad and this bag fits both of them, all their respective chargers and cables and still has some room I have bought MBP 15" and an iPad and this bag fits both of them, all their respective chargers and cables and still has some room left for a letter sized notebook. Although it is pretty tight for MacBook inside it still is safely inside the bag. It has little hood that can be just pulled over MacBook 15" that will protect it from the zipper. I must say that this bag is well thought out and it looks rather nicely too. No regrets in paying a bit extra for this bag. …
- Written by Rade M from Zemun
4 of 4 people found this useful
Very Tight and Doesn't Fit Most Things
I thought this bag looked really nice online and I went got it at the store. When I got it I thought it was really small, it said I thought this bag looked really nice online and I went got it at the store. When I got it I thought it was really small, it said it will fit my 15" Macbook Pro. I brought it home, tried to put my Macbook in it and I struggle to get the whole thing in there. It was tight with no room around. I also tried to fit in all the other equipment as shown in the description. I put my iPad and iPhone in it. Everything looks exactly like the picture and description on Apple.com, but I haven't seen anyone carry equipment like this. Not only you might need the laptop, iPad and iPhone you'll need all there accessories. Like, chargers, cables, mouse, files, and paperwork. Good luck of trying to carry all of them in this bag. To me, this bag is not very worthless, but if you are trying to just carry a laptop to play around then it may be fitting. Talk about carrying it around, the bag is so form-fitting to your laptop so much so that there's no cushion around your laptop. If you drop this bag, good luck in trying to repair your laptop because it has enough cushion to bust the laptop's corner and ruin your day. I am going to head back to the store and return it. …
- Written by Bao P from Phoenix
4 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it fit all of the chargers for the Macbook, iPad, and iPhone?
- Asked by Maria S from Niagara Falls
Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and i Yes! It can fit everything it's great. But you would need to have macbook, charger and cables and ipad charger and cables and iphone and probably could still fit note pads but not much more than that. It's streamlined so you are not carrying junk. …
- Answered by Jo F from Waterloo
Since I go to school, will a 5-subject notebook fit in this bag along with my Macbook?
- Asked by Vicente O from Hollister
What are the demensions?
- Asked by Hien John L from San Diego
The packaging gives three sets of dimensions.
MacBook max: 12.4" x 0.7" x 8.6".
iPad max: 7.3" x The packaging gives three sets of dimensions.
MacBook max: 12.4" x 0.7" x 8.6".
iPad max: 7.3" x 0.4" x 9.5".
Bag: 15.2" x 2.9" x 10.2".
Weight: 1.08 lbs. …
- Answered by Steven M from Sunnyvale
Can the front pockets hold around the ear headphones that fold flat (e.g., Bose AE2 style)?
- Asked by Brad G from The Colony
This seems like a really nice bag! Would it fit a laptop other than a MacBook?
- Asked by David B from Pierrefonds
It's pretty small. I have Macbook Air 13inch and it is just tall enough to cover it. I don't think m It's pretty small. I have Macbook Air 13inch and it is just tall enough to cover it. I don't think much bigger would fit. Width as in thickness of laptop would be ok it would be the height that may be an issue. …
- Answered by Jo F from Waterloo