The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook in densely padded, water-resistant protection. The plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch-free, while a zipped pocket easily fits an iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your devices
- Plush-lined, zipped slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Lightweight, well built, perfect fit (even with Speck shell)
I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers excellent protection. It fits the Pro even with a Speck hardshell case. The side pocket fits an iPad 4 without a case (a silicone case for the iPad made it too tight a fit). Nice if you already have a carryon or backpack for the MacBook. …
- Written by ALBERT L from Austin
193 of 196 people found this useful
Simple, effective, a good choice for a 13" Air or MBP Retina
Purchased this to carry my 13" air around in my larger bags as a temporary solution until I get a better all around bag. I'm prett Purchased this to carry my 13" air around in my larger bags as a temporary solution until I get a better all around bag. I'm pretty impressed with it. The zipper has a large loop to grab, and the pull/tension is spot on. I tried about 6 or 7 sleeves in the store, and this one had the best all around functionality. The iPad slot is a nice to have as well, which at first I thought I wouldn't need, but turns out, I'll use it a lot! It's $50, which is a lot of money for these things, but in the end, given how expensive the laptop is, it's well worth the added protection. There really isn't much bulk to this either, and I like that, knowing if my main bag fell off a bed or counter, that the laptop would be protected. …
- Written by Steven P from OAKLAND
124 of 130 people found this useful
Fits my 13" MacBook
I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech k I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech keyboard attached. It looks good and is very functional. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Paul K from Allentown
75 of 86 people found this useful
A definite buy, I love it!!!
Bought this for my MacBook Air 13" and iPad Mini. The liner on the inside is super soft and fuzzy. My Mac fits perfectly. (I do Bought this for my MacBook Air 13" and iPad Mini. The liner on the inside is super soft and fuzzy. My Mac fits perfectly. (I don't have a hard shell on it, or a case on the iPad either) Not too tight, not too loose. Good Quality zippers and pulls. With my MacBook in the main slot and iPad in the outer pocket its not too bulky or "over stuffed". Perfect for taking in the car, or throwing in by backpack. You'll be happy with it for sure :) …
- Written by Shane A from Bolton
The quality in unmatched. Ergonomics at its best. 'Nuff said.
- Written by Dejan K from London
Bought this sleeve yesterday and already love it. Macbook Air 13" fits in perfectly. Lovely soft material on the inside of both po Bought this sleeve yesterday and already love it. Macbook Air 13" fits in perfectly. Lovely soft material on the inside of both pockets to prevent scratching. Extra pocket (for iPad) can be used for mouse, disk drive, external hard drive etc - charger too bulky unfortunately.
Simple product to protect items from damage. …
- Written by Jonny C from Edinburgh
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this come with a shoulder strap?
- Asked by William A from Roswell
No. I bought mine about a year ago and it did not. Unless Thule changed things, which I think is unl No. I bought mine about a year ago and it did not. Unless Thule changed things, which I think is unlikely. …
- Answered by E C from Colorado Springs
What is the difference between the thule stravan and the thule gauntlet 2.0?
- Asked by Eli F from Syosset
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
Does the side pocket on this sleeve accommodate the power adapter for the 15" MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Brent D from Redding
I don't know what charger the other guy is using because my charger fits perfectly along side my 15" I don't know what charger the other guy is using because my charger fits perfectly along side my 15" laptop and iPad and chargers for both. It is at full capacity when doing so, but it's not to the point where its difficult to zipper or anything like that. Oh, by the way, I also keep the extension on the charger so it takes up even more room. The key is to not wrap the cord around the hinges of the charger and instead just loop it in a circle and it fits flat. …
- Answered by Nick S from Florham Park
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula