Belkin's LEGO® Builder Case for iPhone 5 is made of a co-molded hard plastic back for scratch-resistance with a semi-flexible outer frame for shock-absorption. Even better, it incorporates an official LEGO® Base Plate that lets you attach your favorite LEGO bricks—so you can let your imagination run wild customizing the case.
- Two-tone palette
- Official LEGO® Base Plate turns your phone into a buildable brick
- Flexible, easy-to-grip outer frame
- Impact and scratch protection
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Full button protection
- Wraparound frame protects screen from scratches
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Camera lens cutout
Did you notice?The integral LEGO Base Plate turns your iPhone into a buildable brick.
Apple Recommends ForCreate your own LEGO builds on your iPhone, while keeping it fully protected.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin LEGO® Builder Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W283ttC00
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868977750
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Endless fun for you. Nothing else needs to be said
- Written by Josh L from Jandakot
1 of 2 people found this useful
Provided no protection
I bought this case as a gift for my college-age son. The first drop landed on a corner and shattered the screen. It even left a kn I bought this case as a gift for my college-age son. The first drop landed on a corner and shattered the screen. It even left a knick in the metal corner. Loved the novelty of the Lego case, but it did nothing to protect the phone. A very costly mistake. …
- Written by DAVID P from East Lansing
18 of 30 people found this useful
This is a fun case. Great conversation starter. lego pieces actually fit on the case and stay so you can decorate to your hearts c This is a fun case. Great conversation starter. lego pieces actually fit on the case and stay so you can decorate to your hearts content. I drop my phone all the time and I've never cracked my screen. Unfortunately mine was stollen but I'm going to get a new one immediately …
- Written by Tiffany S from Woodhaven
34 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this fit iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Christen G from Phoenix
Most likely normally iPhone 5 cases are compatible with the 5S and 5S cases are compatible with the Most likely normally iPhone 5 cases are compatible with the 5S and 5S cases are compatible with the 5 since the outer design is the same only reason a 5 wouldn't be compatible with the 5S is the finger print scanner won't work if the case covers the home button. …
- Answered by Laurie M from Williamsburg