mophie Juice Pack Air Battery Case for iPhone 5 - 1700 mAh
mophie Juice Pack Air Battery Case for iPhone 5 - 1700 mAh
Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 140.7 mm/5.54 in.
- Width: 65.6 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 75.9 g
- Length: 16 MM/0.63 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2567_JPA-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472023878
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
issue with charger on juice pack
I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I h I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I have used the product after about 5 to 6 months the part where you connect to charge the mophie pack always breaks. Once it breaks it cannot be repaired. I did get a new one under warranty once, but every other time I have had to buy a new one. It seems that for how much the product costs they would fix this issue. I have talked to the people at Apple and they have told me this issue is common. It is very frustrating to have to get a new mophie every 5-6 months. …
- Written by joe L from allen
84 of 89 people found this useful
Great addition to my iPhone 5s.
I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the weight it adds to the phone, as well as adding size, although I would expect that with a case providing more power to the device. With that being said, I am still very happy with this purchase and plan to use it as my primary case. …
- Written by Amie K from Jacksonville
56 of 58 people found this useful
I have had one of these for many months. My iPhone 5 used to die around 5pm. Now when I get the message about low battery I swit I have had one of these for many months. My iPhone 5 used to die around 5pm. Now when I get the message about low battery I switch the Mophie charge on and it will go for the rest of the day until the phone is plugged in to recharge at night - at which time both the Mophie and the phone are charged.
It has made my phone much more useful - although I resent the fact that the battery life of the phone is not adequate for a day's use.
Make sure you read the instructions and there is good FAQ on the site. …
- Written by JAMES W from London
34 of 34 people found this useful
I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong wit I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong with this juice pack …
- Written by Florence M from Miami
0 of 1 people found this useful
I absolutely love this case! Not only are you supporting a great case, but you are getting your moneys worth. I use my phone quite I absolutely love this case! Not only are you supporting a great case, but you are getting your moneys worth. I use my phone quite often, and with this case, I can go 3-5 days without having to charge it. It's good protection for your phone. …
- Written by Celina D from London
1 of 2 people found this useful
Feels great! Works great!! Doubles battery!!!
So, I'm an iphone 5 CASE junkie! I have lost count on how many I've purchased, tried out, dislike, like... you get the picture! Th So, I'm an iphone 5 CASE junkie! I have lost count on how many I've purchased, tried out, dislike, like... you get the picture! This mophie Juice Pack Air is HANDS DOWN my go to case of choice! Every day, with case charged, iPhone 5 charged (separately, but that is about to change) iPhone then slides in to the Juice Pack for a day of 100% charge... ALL day 100% charge! I can NOT believe what LTE does to the battery! My wife comes home from work and goes to charge her phone because it died at some point during the day! Can NOT recommend this mophie Juice Pack Air more highly! Now to the best news... mophie just released not too long ago a DOCK for the case! IPhone in or out... drop the case in to charge. One hand effortless removal! Can't wait to get it!! …
- Written by Eric H from Vandalia
15 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do I need to remove mophie juice pack air for charging iPhone itself
- Asked by Wei Hung T from Taipei City
no, when you plug it in (assuming your phone is inside the case), you'll be charging both the device no, when you plug it in (assuming your phone is inside the case), you'll be charging both the device and the case. It charges a lot slower though, since you're charging two batteries. …
- Answered by Dante A from Lima
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full the battery is. …
- Answered by Heidi S from Washington
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights
Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Answered by Charles T