Belkin TuneCast Auto Live for iPhone
Belkin TuneCast Auto Live for iPhone
Listen to your iPhone music through your car’s stereo system with the Belkin TuneCast FM transmitter. It quickly finds the perfect FM radio station with the help of the GPS feature on your iPhone and allows you to stream your music through your car’s speakers. Additionally, you can download the ClearScan Live app for free and use it alongside Belkin’s ClearScan technology to find the best FM station recommendations wherever you drive.
- Download the ClearScan Live app for free from the iTunes store
- ClearScan technology finds the clearest frequency and the best audio quality at the push of a button
- Control TuneCast features from your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Two programmable preset buttons
Did you notice?The GPS on your iPhone helps the TuneCast find the perfect FM station for your location.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly and easily finding the clearest radio frequency for listening to your iTunes library through your car stereo.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
- Other Features: Charging, Preset Buttons, Station Scanning
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868953310
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Volume-challenged; Thermal Issues; Cheap Quality
Whilst reception is quite clear, volume is a little soft where I have to turn up the dial 50% more than normal to hear music.
O Whilst reception is quite clear, volume is a little soft where I have to turn up the dial 50% more than normal to hear music.
Other note which is slightly worrisome, is that the channel LED gadget becomes quite warm to the touch as early as 10 minutes as use.
The plugs are of sufficient quality but the channel gadget is made of cheap plastic and is surprising light. …
- Written by Michael D from Carlisle north
Disappointed in the output volume
I have just bought this item, and am disappointed in that the volume through my car stereo is far lower than other sources.
For i I have just bought this item, and am disappointed in that the volume through my car stereo is far lower than other sources.
For instance, the volume I use for radio is between 20 and 25, whereas for the belkin it needs to be at 50 to be heard.
Phone calls do take over from the played music, which is perfect, but the volume issue is not.
Also the lightning pin is a overly firm fit into my LifeProof case as well, you have to be careful when removing it, not to put a strain on the cable. This is not an issue with the Apple supplied cable. …
- Written by Tim R from YERONGA
Works Great for iPhones
I have an iPhone 4 and I have used this for almost 12 months without any problem. When I used it for the first time it asked me t I have an iPhone 4 and I have used this for almost 12 months without any problem. When I used it for the first time it asked me to download an app to use the device which I later deleted from my iPhone, it made no difference.
Simple to use just sync up with your car's radio and the device.
I've never tried it myself but I would be apprehensive to use this with my iPad since it requires more power it might cause trouble for the car battery...
The only thing this thing lacks is a play/pause and track skip buttons, otherwise great for anyone who doesn't have a car with iPhone/iPod connectivity. …
- Written by Travis G from Melbourne
5 of 5 people found this useful