3BaysGSA PRO incorporates advanced sensor technology to capture your swing data in real time, which it then sends to the GSA PRO app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app shows current swing arc animation, consistency, tempo, back swing time, down swing time, face angle and much more. The streamlined, lightweight design ensures that the 3BaysGSA PRO doesn't obstruct your set up or swing or affect the weight distribution of your golf club.
- Monitors your swing motions in real time
- Compare your current swing with your best
- Complete swing arc re-play
- Auto-video recording to examine body posture
- Share your swing information on Facebook
- Review your swing histories
- Up to five hours' play time
- Captures speed, angle and directions in three-axis mode for each swing
- Sends all the data to GSA PRO app in 5 to 8 seconds
- Shows the current swing arc animation, consistency, tempo, back swing time, down swing time, face angle, club head speed, impact force, ball speed, carry distance, swing path
- 9-gram weight means no weight-shift and no effect on swing motions
- Rugged design stands up to wear and tear of regular play
- Provides drills to improve your swing in problem areas
- No need to readjust after every swing
- Compatible with most golf clubs, including drivers, woods, irons and wedges
Did you notice?Easy to plug into the club's grip and super lightweight, so it won't affect your swing.
Apple Recommends ForBuild accuracy in your swing to improve your overall game play using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and the free GSA PRO app.
What's in the Box?
- 3BaysGSA PRO Golf Swing Analyser
- USB cable
- Quick start guide (user manual available online)
- Leather case
- Weight: 9 g
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Mfr. Part Number: MX-G102i
- UPC or EAN No.: 613968102015
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
*** IMPORTANT: GSA PRO works with MX-G102i device ONLY ***
GSA PRO is the application available on the market that enables golfers to instantly learn about their golf swings with ease. It records your swing motion and sends the information straight to your smart phone by using this GSA PRO app. Amongst the many features like calculating your tempo, Face Angle, Club Head Speed and Attainable Ball Distance, it can actually record your swing locus and compare that to your previous best, or your coach's swing locus, a graphical feedback that can improve your understanding of your swing. You will need a 3BaysGSA PRO device to connect with GSA PRO if you want to capture your swing motion analysis.
Golfers can instantly see on the GSA PRO app -
1. 3D animations compiled from the 10,000 data points captured per swing
2. The following 10 parameters
Back Swing Time
Down Swing Time
Club Head Speed
Attainable Ball Speed (ABS)
Attainable Shot Distance (ASD)
3. Comparisons of your current swings with your best swings.
4. Your historical swing performance
The patented 3BaysGSA PRO is the world's lightest Golf Swing Analyzer using advanced sensor technology to capture your swing data. It provides the fastest feedback on your iOS devices (iPhone 3GS, 4G, 4GS, iPad 1, iPad 2, New iPad). Its plug and play technology makes the 3BaysGSA PRO completely unobtrusive and free from obstruction to your set up or swing, and it does not affect the weight distribution of your golf club.
"Now with the 3BaysGSA we have entered the next generation of learning, which will enable faster improvements than ever before. I really do believe this product can and will help every golfer improve their golf whatever your level." - Robert Eastwood, British PGA Member Class AA
"This is easy to use. Place the analyzer into the end of the grip; hit the ball and your student instantly sees on their phone - club head speed, tempo, impact force, etc. 10,000 data points instantly, it is just amazing and fun. It's simple. It's easy. I just think it's simply the best." - Penny Pulz, 2 time LPGA champion, Top 50 Golf Teacher …
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with your Driver and irons as well
- Asked by David B from Brooksville
Yes, it works with all clubs except Putter. See 3BaysGSA Putt for Putting analysis
- Answered by Greg A from Hopkins