Designed by Scandinavian collective Urbanears, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls, control volume or play, pause and skip music tracks.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design for easy transport
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie - just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- THD: 40mW
- Other Features: Foldable,With Mic,With Remote and Mic,Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 1.19 m
- Height: 17.78 cm
- Width: 7.62 cm
- Weight: 226.8 g
- Length: 15.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090171
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055301718
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Pure Purple Love
I love these headphones. I've destroyed many pairs of headphones through everyday wear and tear, but these have held up the longes I love these headphones. I've destroyed many pairs of headphones through everyday wear and tear, but these have held up the longest. And while the little rubber piece that covers the jack comes loose, that's usually after they've been thrown in your backpack about 200 times and is easily fixed with some superglue. The sound is good and the inline mike/play/pause/volume control is really handy (you too can now talk on the phone and look like you're talking to yourself!), and if you're looking for something that looks good too, go with the purple ones! …
- Written by Hayden Z from Hamilton
11 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I fly quite a bit and use them on the plane. They are the best headphones I have ever found for the price. You can also get them in many colors. …
- Answered by Curtis C from Buhl
Do people sitting near you hear the sound as well, or is it all concealed sound?
- Asked by Justin H from Prineville
It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any soun It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any sound, so they'd be hard pressed to hear anything over engine noise and screaming infants. …
- Answered by Hayden Z from Hamilton
Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord going down into the ear. I just adjust the volume. …
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
Are these headphones compatible with Apple desktop computers?
- Asked by John G from Scotia
Yes, they are.
- Answered by Alex C from Ottawa
Are these headphones compatible for Ipad 3? Not on compatibility list
- Asked by Lynda H from Newburgh
Yes it is
- Answered by William M from Tulsa
Are these headphones compatible with iphone 5?
- Asked by Kathy T from Plano
Yes, they are since the iPhone has a regular 3.5mm jack.
- Answered by Vagan M from Toronto