Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Overlay for iPhone 5
Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Overlay for iPhone 5
The Belkin Anti-Glare Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPhone 5 touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPhone looking like new.
- Anti-glare screen overlay for iPhone
- Matte finish reduces harsh reflections
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
- Strong and lightweight
- Touchscreen functionality not affected
- Includes smoothing card to prevent creases
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customised for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin Anti-Glare Films
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868975442
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Install was quick and easy absolutely no dust under the protector and zero bubbles
would recommend this screen protector to anyon Install was quick and easy absolutely no dust under the protector and zero bubbles
would recommend this screen protector to anyone.
Note: Make sure to use the included dust removal strip as you may get dust under the protector if you don't like the other negative review above:) …
- Written by Richard G from Binbrook
28 of 32 people found this useful
Impossible to install and attracts dust, fluff and hairs immediately. I've never been SO disappointed with a product in my life. I Impossible to install and attracts dust, fluff and hairs immediately. I've never been SO disappointed with a product in my life. I NEVER leave reviews, but had to here. Just take £13 out of the bank and set fire to it. The outcome is the same. Avoid. …
- Written by Matt S from London
18 of 23 people found this useful
Ignore the bad reviews. This screen protector is wonderful. I love it and it protects while giving me the full retina display qua Ignore the bad reviews. This screen protector is wonderful. I love it and it protects while giving me the full retina display quality. If you need a screen protector I highly recommend this. Belkin is a great brand. …
- Written by Matthew C from Highland Park
17 of 24 people found this useful
I just spent $18 on two of these screen protectors. The delivery system that is in place for the application of the film is terrib I just spent $18 on two of these screen protectors. The delivery system that is in place for the application of the film is terrible. I applied the first one and had dust and bubbles underneath, then I applied the second one and had the same problem. This is the fifth time that I put a screen protector on my phone or my wife's previous phones and this is the absolute worst I have experienced. I am about to take the second new screen protector off. I should have handed a $20 bill to a homeless person instead of purchasing this. …
- Written by Heide W from North Aurora
Do you like bubbles on your screen?
I did not find this easy to apply and I'm left with air bubbles on my beautiful new screen. Tried again with second overlay - same I did not find this easy to apply and I'm left with air bubbles on my beautiful new screen. Tried again with second overlay - same result. …
- Written by Matthew M from Chipping Norton
Disappointing product from a good company
Unless you consider yourself adept at applying screen protectors, I would be wary of believing the "Easy Install Frame" sales pitc Unless you consider yourself adept at applying screen protectors, I would be wary of believing the "Easy Install Frame" sales pitch with Belkin's newest iteration. As an earlier review noted, the screen protectors are quite a bit thinner than in the past (more film-like and less matte), making the application process more susceptible to dents and dust even when applying pressure evenly via a credit card. Even when applied, I was fairly disappointed with the product itself and removed the screen after only a few days of use.
Unless you can get an Apple employee to apply the protector dust-free, I would save the money and look into a different option. I know I will in the future. …
- Written by Mark D from Philadelphia
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by David J from Bradenton
Yes, it works with iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Yuh-rong C from Oklahoma City
Will this film cutout around the home button area cover the detection ring on the 5s, thus interfering with the finger print recognition?
- Asked by Edwin K from Markham
I can confirm I have fitted this film to a 5s with no interference to the Touch ID.
- Answered by Stephen T