Meet SLIM, Cocoon's perfectly designed tech backpack. With luxurious pockets designed to cradle your MacBook Pro, iPad, and documents, the interior of this backpack is like a slumber party for your gadgets. With water-resistant ballistic nylon and waterproof zippers, everything inside stays safe and dry. The adjustable shoulder straps, minimalist design, and gunmetal hardware supply plenty of comfort and style. Why do we call it SLIM? Fully packed, SLIM is only 3.5" deep! SLIM truly changes the game with the first full-size GRID-IT!® pocket, enabling you to store items vertically, making it virtually impossible to have a messy bag.
- Padded MacBook Compartment Holds up to 15" MacBook Pro
- iPad Compartment
- Interior completely Lined in Faux Suede
- Interior Document Pocket
- Exterior Zipper Compartment for Additional Storage
- Water Resistant Ballistic Nylon Exterior
- Waterproof Zippers
- Gunmetal Hardware
- Built in 16" x 10.5" GRID-IT!® Front Pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Apple Recommends ForOrganizing your tech and accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon - SLIM Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 16.75”
- Width: 2.75”
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Length: 12.25”
- Mfr. Part Number: HC566
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004232
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing like it!
I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits pe I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane and with the built-in Grid everything I need is at my finger tips. LOVE IT!!! …
- Written by David S from new york
180 of 188 people found this useful
Best backpack I've ever owned
I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it r I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it remains thin, easy to carry, and easy to find my stuff. The exterior material adequately protects the insides from the elements, and the back padding + straps are very comfortable.
Highly recommended. …
- Written by Daniel K from Hewlett
160 of 166 people found this useful
One of the best backpacks ever!
I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fi I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fits everything great and stays slim!
The bands are great organizers and it lets you stand out at school :D
It hasn't leaked yet and nothing seems to be breaking, so sweet :D …
- Written by Cameron W from Canton
146 of 150 people found this useful
I bought this bag because I thought it is great to carry my macbook and couple of small items in a stylish way. I used this bag on I bought this bag because I thought it is great to carry my macbook and couple of small items in a stylish way. I used this bag only 2 times, yes 2 times and it start tearing. I cannot carry anything with it now. I will refund it and waste another hour with apple support team. What a product!!! …
- Written by Ibrahim O from MANHATTAN
The backpack is awesome. It's made of fine material and it's very sturdy
This backpack is awesome. I can't be more satisfied. I would recommend it for any one.
It is one of the best backpacks I've ever This backpack is awesome. I can't be more satisfied. I would recommend it for any one.
It is one of the best backpacks I've ever owned. …
- Written by iain L
0 of 1 people found this useful
Interesting and wonderful backpack
I bought this backpack 1 year ago, i always put my 15" Macbook and iPad inside, also some books, the grid panel is a very interest I bought this backpack 1 year ago, i always put my 15" Macbook and iPad inside, also some books, the grid panel is a very interesting idea to put my accessories, like it very much, durable and amazing bag. …
- Written by Chaby O
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it hold a 17" Mac book pro?
- Asked by Jim T from Indianapolis
No. The title says it all - Cocoon 15".
- Answered by Bobby A
Can the bag hold a dslr camera (average size)
- Asked by Alan V from Herndon
no..its only really good if you carry your laptop iPad iPhone and lots of accessories no bulky items
- Answered by Anderson A from Bronx
can it hold a 13 inch macbook snuggly?
- Asked by Zaneta S from Perth
Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle aroun Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle around at all when I'm walking around with it. …
- Answered by Jayson E from Mesa
Is there room for power cord / water bottle?
- Asked by James H
Power cord yes..Water bottle you can snug a small on the side inside.
- Answered by Sharad A from Plano
will this fit a macbook air 13 inch?
- Asked by Rhi C from Newcastle
Yep! I even have a case on it, fits very nice.
- Answered by Noah K from Omaha