Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort acoustic headphone structure gives your music the full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise - plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimised to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband - optimised for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (53.34 cm/21 in.)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 76.2 cm/30 in.
- Weight: 18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817600545
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Compatibility with Apple iPhone 5S Case
Short answer, yes they are compatible with some minor modification which requires no tools.
I own an iPhone 5 and Bose SIE2i he Short answer, yes they are compatible with some minor modification which requires no tools.
I own an iPhone 5 and Bose SIE2i headphones. I use the headphones for calls and headphones with the arm band at the gym nearly every day. I purchased this case a week ago and love it.
The 2 issues with compatibility are 1) the arm band was not designed for use with a iPhone with case fitted thus doesn't fit the phone perfectly with case fitted 2) the headphone port hole in the case is about 0.5mm too small for the SIE2i headphones to fit.
The arm band works fine for me even with the clear screen not sitting directly against the iPhone screen, and the arm band seems to stretch out with regular use. I would not recommend removing the case to put it in the arm band because the case is quite tight fitting and I think it would be damaged after continual phone removal.
The headphone port hole is just a little bit too small (less than 1mm) for the SIE2i headphones to connect into. I just took the case off the phone, supported the bottom of the case and forced the widest part of the headphone cable through the hole and twisted it a few times boring it out. It worked, the headphones plug into my phone with the case fitted, but the fit is tight. The connection is good, no interference and the controls on the headphones work. Be careful though because it looked like the case could rip between the headphone port hole and the open front for the screen (the leather here is very thing about 2mm). …
- Written by David S from Toowoomba