The Belkin Anti-Glare Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPod touch touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPod touch looking like new.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Customised for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, cleaning wipe, smoothing card and dust-removal film
- Fast and easy to install
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customised for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPod touch screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin Anti-Glare Films
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W394ww2-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868975503
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Belkin Anti-Glare Film with an Incase Pop case for my iPod touch (5th generation)?
- Asked by Alan F from Moncton
Yes, you can. Just take off the case and then place the screen protector. Afterwards, attach the Pop Yes, you can. Just take off the case and then place the screen protector. Afterwards, attach the Pop case back on and it will be fine. …
- Answered by Vincent L from San Gabriel