Featuring handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel and a premium oxygen-free copper cable, the RHA MA750i earphones epitomise quality and performance. The signature aerophonic design and 560.1 drivers provide precise and balanced sound with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit. The inline remote allows you to switch seamlessly between your music library and calls.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design with contoured over-ear cable
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- 3-button remote and microphone
- Dual density silicone and memory foam ear tips
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder
Did you notice?The ear-tips are constructed using dual density silicone for maximum comfort and optimal noise isolation.
Apple Recommends ForSeamlessly switching between phone calls and great-sounding music.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i earphones
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of ear tips
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
74 of 76 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
52 of 57 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
48 of 51 people found this useful
Having read the previous reviews here (thanks people!) I purchased the product. I am very glad that I did, the build quality is i Having read the previous reviews here (thanks people!) I purchased the product. I am very glad that I did, the build quality is indeed very special and the sound is very true, something that is not always the case when spending three times this much money!
They already feel like the best in ear phones that I have owned and I have only been using them for a couple of hours. I wanted something with decent bass, but also clarity, with the RHA MA750i earphones I have both and I really look forward to my daily commute! …
- Written by SIMON R from London
Who actually gave these 5-Stars? Headphones a "Fail" for me.
I chose these headphones (with integrated mic for phone calls) because of the 5-Star review they got. And, my experience with them I chose these headphones (with integrated mic for phone calls) because of the 5-Star review they got. And, my experience with them was far from 5-stars! I gave 2 stars (vs only 1) because they do actually seem to be made with high quality materials and, if you might actually get them to fit in your ears, it seems they would sound great. But, that is where the fail comes in for me....
1) I tried every ear piece that came with these headphones, read their silly directions about "how to properly place these in your ears" several times, and nothing worked for my ears. I was quite surprised at how difficult it was to get these headphones to both stay in your ears and fit "the way they are supposed to". You would think that a pair of headphones as expensive as this would have figured this out!? I mean is this really rocket science? Wearing a set of headphones? Not sure whose ears they fit in, but they were not mine. Because the ear pieces kept falling out I found them quite uncomfortable as, no matter what ear piece I tried, I was forced to keep pushing them back in my ear to get them to stay.
2) Because these headphones were not easy to fit in my ear the way they are "supposed to be", the sound was what I consider to be terrible. If you do not have these headphones jammed deeply into your ear or with a perfect fit to whatever the manufacturer designed as "a perfect fit", you are going to loose all of the base in the sound. So 95% of the time (after the first 10 seconds after jamming the headset deeply into my ear and then started to fall out), the sound was uncomfortably only reflecting mid and especially higher frequencies. No low frequencies. I basically could not use these most of the time I wanted to.
3) The over the ear piece is made of flexible rubber which would not easily actually stay over you ear - then what's the point? So I again found these headphones to be clunky in trying to get them on your ears (definitely not for a quick phone call or for what I consider to be every day applications) and they were certainly not easy to actually keep in place on my head for every day practical use.
So either I have some strange alien ears over here (don't think so) or RHA needs to go back to the drawing board on these.
On that note, hoping this review might actually be helpful for some folks, I am an male that is 5" 5' (on the shorter side of most American Men) and would consider myself average to stocky build. I have been a musician and into sound engineering most of my life so my ears are beautifully perfect for my body type. So, who knows, maybe these headphones were made for giant people? Not sure what the deal is but, again, these headphones were a huge disappointment for me.
This item was returned to Apple after a couple of weeks of trying to make them work. …
- Written by Antonio A from Leicester
0 of 1 people found this useful
Best I've Auditioned In This Price Class
Got these to replace RHA's 600i buds - which I *hated*. Fortunately these share none of the junior model's shortcomings. They ha Got these to replace RHA's 600i buds - which I *hated*. Fortunately these share none of the junior model's shortcomings. They have strong, deep, accurate bass, a flat, pleasant midrange and reasonable treble extension, although at noticeably reduced levels. The result is a warm, natural soundstage with just enough of the extreme high-end to provide some necessary detail and sense of space.
The fit is good, although not perfect. I find the buds do pop out after awhile, even after trying many different size ear pieces. I miss the old Klipsch buds I had in that regard - they were lighter and their oval-shaped silicone tips were better at staying in-place and sealed. The build quality of the 750i seems exceptional, though - time will tell. …
- Written by Dan F from San Francisco
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can be use with an android smart phone
- Asked by Roberto A from La Salle
The play/pause/skip button works, but the volume buttons do not work on Android.
- Answered by Shawn K from Raleigh
are both earbuds attached to the same length of cable before joining?
- Asked by Ben F from Hersham
They are both equal length cables
- Answered by Olen L from Fort Worth
Can these be used with an iPad in a Smart Case, or is the opening in the case not wide enough?
- Asked by Sebastian H
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
Yes, my glasses actually help keep the wire in place.
- Answered by Nathan M from Bronx
Are these blue tooth or do they plug in to the ipad
- Asked by Jake C from Powell River
Yes they plug into the iPad
- Answered by Michael H from Medicine Hat
do these work with the iPad air?
- Asked by Sheila D from Barrie
- Answered by Michael G from Southampton