The Philips Clock Dock serves as an alarm clock, docking station and charger for up to two of your iOS devices. With a Lightning connector, the Clock Dock allows you to play music and sync with the clock on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The Clock Dock also has an additional USB slot for charging a second device.
- MP3 link for portable music playback
- Auto clock synchronisation
- Contemporary design with moulded leather texture
- Additional USB slot for charging a second device
- Dual alarm capability
Did you notice?The additional USB slot allows you to charge a second device.
Apple Recommends ForPeople looking for an alarm clock with iOS docking and speaker functionalities.
What's in the Box?
- Mains lead
- Instruction manual
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Weight: 1.34 kg
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AJ7050D/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581697662
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Great looking, great sound & price
Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
Th Just received this today so early, but did research a lot of lightning connector options on Apple and elsewhere before buying.
The sound is very good, the lightning connection is excellent, and actually swivels to allow fit with cases. I've tried it with my iPod Nano and iPad Mini and fit is perfect, and the sound quality is really very good. Also looks great. Clock syncs when you attach your device.
Only downside so far is working out how to set up and presets - had to read the manual! …
- Written by Stephen W from Oakville
Large and flimsy
Product is poorly constructed. Very cheap looking patterned plastic. Extremely large and quite impractical as an alarm clock. If I Product is poorly constructed. Very cheap looking patterned plastic. Extremely large and quite impractical as an alarm clock. If I had seen this product before purchasing I would not have even considered it as an option.
Charging dock is already starting to fail only after 3 uses. Apple will not help with after sale care. Have to deal with manufacturer. …
- Written by Mathew B from TARINGA
13 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community