Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width: 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight: 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000678
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855096135
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
133-622 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
The sound coming out of this portable speaker is incredible. It almost sounds as good as my home stereo.
In fact, this is the onl The sound coming out of this portable speaker is incredible. It almost sounds as good as my home stereo.
In fact, this is the only review I have ever written. For anything. Ever. It's that good. …
- Written by James R from Hamilton
149 of 157 people found this useful
What incredible sound this tiny speaker produces. I tried the Jawbone, but sent it back immediately. The Jawbone speakers 'normali What incredible sound this tiny speaker produces. I tried the Jawbone, but sent it back immediately. The Jawbone speakers 'normalize' the sound - cuts the sound off to a certain volume. And it overrides very easily.
The UE BOOM speakers produce a crisp, LOUD sound. The only thing that is missing is BASE. But still, I'd give it a five star anytime. …
- Written by H.A.D. H from Amsterdam
95 of 101 people found this useful
This product was amazing it has great sound, and bass. The 360 degree compatibility was great to it was very helpful making the wh This product was amazing it has great sound, and bass. The 360 degree compatibility was great to it was very helpful making the whole room light up with clear sound. The wireless compatibility was also great it was just as good when it was plugged in with the cord. Also the battery life was fifteen hours at a low volume but as the volume gets louder the power runs out faster (not really a problem). …
- Written by anita R from Farmington Hills
91 of 95 people found this useful
Amazing sound for an amazing price
I hooked this up to a DAC through my laptop and the sound is amazing. It doesn't beat my $400 audiophile headphones but it's the b I hooked this up to a DAC through my laptop and the sound is amazing. It doesn't beat my $400 audiophile headphones but it's the best speaker I've heard in a while. I'm very happy with this purchase. Went out with my friends in our local park and the music was loud and crystal clear, I feel as if this could be used for critical listening as well as normal listening. I use it as an analogue output and a bluetooth output, with FLAC and ALAC files. It's very clear and with an equalizer application I push the speaker the way I want it to go. It's not too heavy and I don't mind carrying it around. My friends are amazed at the sound that this can push out, but naturally the bass gets distorted slightly at high volumes. It's a crisp sound with not too much bass, I'm loving it so far. Got it in the limited edition 'crystal color'. I'm not disappointed with spending a lot on what appears to look like an oversized beer can, and it's design is very good. Big ups from me. …
- Written by Scott M from Perth
Poor battery life at max volume
15 hours at low volume, maybe. At an outdoor event at max volume, it died after 90 minutes. Disappointing. Other than that, gre 15 hours at low volume, maybe. At an outdoor event at max volume, it died after 90 minutes. Disappointing. Other than that, great construction, style, and decent sound, though there isn't much of a low end. …
- Written by Erick L from Winnipeg
0 of 1 people found this useful
Super portable, lightweight, great sound & volume, and if you buy 2 you can get surround!! Battery life is great (15hs), has a hoo Super portable, lightweight, great sound & volume, and if you buy 2 you can get surround!! Battery life is great (15hs), has a hook to hang it if needed, cool design!
Looking forward to buy my second one! …
- Written by Paula P from New York
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long should the first charge be?
- Asked by Kamj H from Anmore
Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that, the average charging time is 2-4 hours. To answer your question, it doesn't really matter how long you leave it plugged in for at first, as long as it charges to 100 percent. And since it is a Li-Ion battery it doesn't even have to charge to 100 percent, you can use it whenever. …
- Answered by Filip K from London
does it play the music if you have a radio app. can u play the music through other apps
- Asked by Scott B
Yes it does. I have had the speaker for a while now and it plays through all my apps. Its also insan Yes it does. I have had the speaker for a while now and it plays through all my apps. Its also insanely clear and full on its sound, not to mention it packs HUGE volume for how small it is. I would encourage anyone to invest in this speaker. …
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Yorba Linda
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
How do I recharge the battery
- Asked by Barbara S from Halifax
The battery recharges using the supplied USB adapter and charging cable. The adapter can also be use The battery recharges using the supplied USB adapter and charging cable. The adapter can also be used to charge your iphone, ipad etc. or alternatively your iphone/ipad charger can be used to charge the speaker. The cable is a USB to micro USB cable - these types of cable are also readily available. The speaker can be used while charging …
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
if you have a mini jack to mini jack cable (for example: the belkin flat angle mini stereo cable ava if you have a mini jack to mini jack cable (for example: the belkin flat angle mini stereo cable available on the online store) then I don't see why not. …
- Answered by Jonathan B