Take your favourite iPad apps to the stage with this universal iPad microphone stand adapter. The iKlip 2 makes it easy to use in any live setting – on stage, in the studio, at school, at home or in the boardroom. It offers solid, dependable support and multi-angle positioning for optimal viewing and accessibility from virtually any microphone stand.
With its new ball joint multi-angle adjustable design, you can securely position your iPad however you like and switch easily from horizontal to vertical orientation without additional tools. All the controls, buttons and connection ports on your iPad remain free from obstruction, plus the iKlip 2 can be attached to larger mic stand poles – up to 30.5 mm diameter.
The iKlip 2 is constructed from dense thermoplastic moulded components, which provide additional durability and secure holding abilities under the most demanding situations. This material is also extremely lightweight, making it the ideal, stable option for most stand types.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points to hold your iPad
- Attaches to virtually any microphone stand up to 30.5 mm in diameter
- Multi-rotational adjustment for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips for fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation onto your mic stand
- 360 degree rotation for any viewing orientation
Did you notice?The sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction has sure-grip touch points which securely hold your iPad in place without scratching or marring it.
Apple Recommends ForPutting your iPad right where you need it – no more fiddling on stage.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iKlip2 Stand Adapter
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: Stand
- Height: 155 mm/6.1 in.
- Width: 190 mm/7.48 in.
- Weight: 198 g
- Length: 185 mm/7.28 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813443037
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the stand fit an iPad Mini with a Lifeproof nuud waterproof cover on?
- Asked by Alexander S
Does this box come with the pole? If yes, where can we find the base for the pole?
- Asked by Jenny N from Sydney
Jenny ,this would be for someone who is using a mic stand....its a Stand adapter
- Answered by Meli E from Quakers Hill
is this compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Chong Hua T
- Answered by Aeddon P from Kellyville