Acme Made's Skinny Sleeve wraps your iPad in serious protection. A unique, fully padded StretchShell fabric on the outside provides water and stain resistance. While inside, a soft lining protects your iPad screen from dust and scratches. And when you're out and about, simply slip the Skinny Sleeve into a handbag, tote, briefcase, or backpack for easy carrying.
- Innovative StretchShell fabric protects with minimal bulk and maximum style
- Super-thin seam construction provides a snug and secure fit—and allows easy access even to an iPad in its Smart Cover
- Soft interior lining protects screen from dust and scratches
- Stylish elastic band keeps iPad in the sleeve, while adding a modern and contrasting color and texture
- Simple and easy to use—carry by hand or tuck into a larger bag
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?Fits and safeguards your iPad in its Smart Cover, yet maintains an ultra-thin profile.
Apple Recommends ForCarry and protect your iPad with ease wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Laminate
- Height: 8.5 in./21.5 cm
- Width: 5.9 in./15 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz./90.72 g
- Length: 0.4 in./1 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035366284
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This is a great, well-made sleeve. It looks cool, feels great in your hand, and fits snugly while still being easy to slip the min This is a great, well-made sleeve. It looks cool, feels great in your hand, and fits snugly while still being easy to slip the mini in and out of the sleeve. With the band closed over the end, you get a real sense that your iPad is safe in there. It's a good quality product and mine still looked perfect after months of daily use. It does leave the top edge of the device open, so it's not 100% protection, but that's the nature of most sleeve designs, so you know what you're getting when you buy it. Unfortunately, I left mine in an airport - one of the drawbacks of a sleeve versus a fitted case. I was gutted when I lost it and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it but do decide whether you need a sleeve or a case. …
- Written by Gordon J from Glasgow
Perfect for my retina display iPad mini. Three options for positioning, good protection and a sleek look.
- Written by Jason M from dulwich hill
Exactly what I needed
I was looking for a very streamline case that would also fit my iPad with the Apple smart cover attached. I am very happy with my I was looking for a very streamline case that would also fit my iPad with the Apple smart cover attached. I am very happy with my purchase. The front of the sleeve has some stiffness so even without the smart case the screen has additional protection. I would definitely recommend this sleeve. …
- Written by Emily W from San Jose
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this case fit the iPad mini with retina display?
- Asked by Joanna B
No answers yet