Uncommon's Deflector Case for iPod touch delivers the future of custom case design. Using its 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds vibrant graphics below the surface of the case. So you get one of the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Direct access to all your iPhone's features
- Camera hole ensures clean photography
- Direct access to loop
- Convenient snap-on design
- Charge your iPod touch while in the case
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colours resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: C0005-DZ
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899016513
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The tiger skin case, is it red and black or grey and black?
- Asked by Angela G
Which cases fit ipod 16GB 5th Gen? especially to protect the screen.
- Asked by William K
Hi, I'd like to know, since it says that it's compatible with 5th Gen 32/64 GB model: Would it fit the 16 GB 5th Gen? If not, why?
- Asked by Jose L. B from Higuey
It would fit, but there would be holes in the case where the camera and loop fits.
- Answered by James B from Wahroonga