Protect your iPod touch while letting its colour shine through. The Speck GemShell case's flexible hardshell construction has a see-through finish, which is durable, lightweight and easy to put on and take off.
- Crystal-clear finish shows off the sleek body and colour of your iPod touch
- Slim, lightweight design slips in and out of pockets with ease
- Flexible, durable construction is easy to put on and take off, yet holds its shape over time
- Raised edges keep screen safe and rubberised covers shield buttons
- Easily access the wrist strap connector, ports, camera and buttons
Did you notice?You can easily access your iPod touch's wrist strap connector, ports, camera and buttons without removing the GemShell case.
Apple Recommends ForLetting the colours of your iPod touch shine through.
What's in the Box?
- Speck GemShell Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-1821
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030267
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Overall , I love the case. There's really nothing else to say about i, so...
- Written by Truth T from Deerfield Bch
8 of 17 people found this useful
speck gemshell case
this case for ipod touch 5th gen. is really great-is how I feel about this case.
- Written by evan T
23 of 49 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I dock my iPod into a Bose docking system with case on?
- Asked by Mary Beth R from Wilmington
Is the bottom of the case open so that the Pod can be connected to a dock?
- Asked by Lee A from Yeadon
A Lightening adapter won't fit with case on to connect it to a dock.
- Answered by Suzan C from Essex Junction
Does this case actually cover the touch screen itself, or just the back/sides/button of the iPod?
- Asked by Tess H from Bellmere
This case only covers the back/sides/button of the iPod.
- Answered by Clare R