Presenting Bose® AE2w Bluetooth headphones - the ideal way to experience Bose® sound wirelessly. Thanks to their around-ear fit you can listen comfortably for hours, and you're free from the need to be connected to your iPad, iPhone or iPod via a cable.
The controls on the ear cup allow you to easily operate certain functions of your iOS devices directly from the headphones. Plus, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices - the headphones will automatically pause a video on your iPad while you answer a call on your iPhone. LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status.
- Bose® quality sound brings your entertainment to life on your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless freedom
- Around-ear headphones feel comfortable for hours
- Design and placement of controls allow you to easily operate certain iOS device functions directly from your headphones
- Simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices
- Audio is automatically paused when answering a call on your iPhone
- LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status
- Carrying case for storage when not in use
- Includes audio cable for use without battery power or Bluetooth connectivity
Did you notice?You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to all the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod in superb Bose® sound quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® AE2w Bluetooth Headphones
- Soft carry bag
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Foldable, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 169 cm
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 19 cm/7.48 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 149.6 g
- Length: 4 cm/1.57 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 363764-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607162
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great wireless headphones! Light weight, good sound, with bluetooth!
I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable I was happy to discover these headphones. They are wireless with bluetooth, Bose quality sound, over the ear, and very comfortable. I primarily wear them to the gym and they work great.
They are not too bulky like some 'over-the-ear' brands. I also like that these come with an auxillary line in case there's no bluetooth device available and you want to make them wired.
Sound is Bose quality, which is great. I personally wish they had a tad more bass, but that's just my preference.
If you're looking for comfortable wireless bluetooth headphones with great sound...look no further! …
- Written by Randy M from ROCKWALL
106 of 113 people found this useful
The best wireless headphones
These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a These headphones are so so light and the sound quality is perfect two things Bose should have done and that is they should have a hard case to carry them and they should have added a optional wire with a in line mic, other than that they are the best I have had Bose are more elegant style the beats and SMS are more for the hip hop crowd that's the difference …
- Written by Ronald J from Baltimore
70 of 76 people found this useful
The sounds a bit poor for Bose but I love the wireless and wire functions
- Written by David P from St. Ives
37 of 50 people found this useful
I use this headphones since a while, no cord issues, great quality calls!!!!!
This headphones are the best!!!!
- Written by Sergio E. C from San Luis Potosi
These Headphones are great
I recently bought these headphones and have been very happy with my ourchase. The headphones work great with both my Iphone and I I recently bought these headphones and have been very happy with my ourchase. The headphones work great with both my Iphone and IPAD. While they are not noise canceling, most of the extraneous noise is eliminated by the headphones itself as they rest on your ears. I would have preferred a behind the ear Bose wireless headphone but that is my personal preference. The only complaint I have (which led to my 4 star rating) is that their is no case to put your headphones in when they are not being utilized (other than the box they came in). You would think that Bose could give you something more than a small carrying pouch for storing the headphones when not in use. …
- Written by JOSEPH M from waterbury
Fantastic clarity and very comfortable
I didn't buy these from Apple but I thought I'd review them on here because they work so well with my Apple devices. The leather c I didn't buy these from Apple but I thought I'd review them on here because they work so well with my Apple devices. The leather cuffs are so soft and feel like memory foam. The design of these means that they put hardly any pressure on your ears, so you can wear them for hours and not feel like they're trying to squash your head. The quality of the components is exceptional and the matte black looks really good.
When you connect these to your iPhone or iPad, you get a little battery level next to the bluetooth icon which is more useful than just the single indicator on the headphones.
As with other Bose products, the audio quality is great...and I'd read other reviews that these headphones lacked in bass, but I don't feel this is a problem with my music style (Mumford & Sons, Kings of Leon, Blur, Jack Johnson etc...).
There is a large store near me who sell various 'high-end' headphones, and these Bose headphones were 100x better than the Beats solo next to them. The AE2W is around £50 more expensive than the AE2 but the bluetooth unit is very high quality and produces around 7 hours of music from a 3 hour charge. You can also detach the bluetooth unit and charge it separately, meaning you can use the included cable to carry on listening to your music.
Overall I think these are a fantastic set of headphones and I will use them for many years to come. …
- Written by Alistair F from Fleetwood
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 5s
- Asked by Mauricio S from New York
- Answered by David H
Are these noise canceling headphones?
- Asked by Jennifer C from Dpo
No they aren't. But the over-ear form cuts out much ambient sound.
- Answered by David H
is this item useful for work out at the gym? the moderate sweat does not harm the item?
- Asked by Eduardo C from Df
Do the wireless headsets work with other mac devices such as MacBook Pro or iMacs?
- Asked by Nana Yaw B
Yes they do, as headphones or as a headset.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
Is there an adapter to use these with an AVR sound system? I'm in need of wireless headsets that can be used with a home theatre.
- Asked by Cory D from Pittsford
Is there a range of operating temperatures specified? I live in a cold climate. Is there a minimum temperature these headphones work in?
- Asked by Rufus S from Edmonton