Sena's Lugano Wallet Case simply combines an iPhone case and a premium wallet. This streamlined, elegant design is hand wrapped in authentic napa leather and is ideal for carrying both your iPhone and a few extra credit cards. And for extra support and durability, there's a closed top along with a rigid protective layer that further strengthens the additional backbone.
- Easy device access
- Use your iPhone while in the case
- Camera lens and flash opening
- Charge and sync port opening
- Proximity sensor opening
- Soft microfibre lining
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
- Slim credit card slot
Did you notice?The reinforced design ensures durability and protection.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone looking to carry their phone and wallet in one small case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Lugano Wallet
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Leather
- Height: 127 mm/5 in.
- Width: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Weight: 22.68 g
- Length: 62 mm/2.44 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 840216
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030565
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Looks great but poor quality
Although I've been extremely careful with case and it's never been dropped a small piece fell off within 2mths. After 4mths the ca Although I've been extremely careful with case and it's never been dropped a small piece fell off within 2mths. After 4mths the case actually started flaking and splitting. Very disappointed with the quality. …
- Written by Suzanne T from Sydney
Best phone case I've ever owned. Looks good! It's a reasonable size! And no problems with my cards! I've had this case for 7 month Best phone case I've ever owned. Looks good! It's a reasonable size! And no problems with my cards! I've had this case for 7 months now and the only thing that has happened to it was a small piece of plastic fell off because of my carelessness. I've received nothing but compliments on the case. In the beginning it only held 2-3 cards, but after breaking in a bit, I'm able to fit 5 comfortably. …
- Written by James R from Monticello
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case fit the iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Tina S
Yes it does :) phew
- Answered by Christine N