Sena's Lugano Wallet Case simply combines an iPhone case and a premium wallet. This streamlined, elegant design is hand wrapped in authentic napa leather and is ideal for carrying both your iPhone and a few extra credit cards. And for extra support and durability, there's a closed top along with a rigid protective layer that further strengthens the additional backbone.
- Easy device access
- Use your iPhone while in the case
- Camera lens and flash opening
- Charge and sync port opening
- Proximity sensor opening
- Soft microfibre lining
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
- Slim credit card slot
Did you notice?The reinforced design ensures durability and protection.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone looking to carry their phone and wallet in one small case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Lugano Wallet
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Leather
- Height: 127 mm/5 in.
- Width: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Weight: 22.68 g
- Length: 62 mm/2.44 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 840202
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030640
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Has a minor design flaw
Saw it, loved it, bought it! The feel and finish is superb, holds the iPhone very well, and appeared to give good protection in ca Saw it, loved it, bought it! The feel and finish is superb, holds the iPhone very well, and appeared to give good protection in case of accidental fall.
However it cracked at the point between the hole for camera and the cavity for power-button because the plastic there is too thin. I don't think it's a problem of the case itself, but I think design flaw in the iPhone: if only they could change the location of either the camera or the power-switch, the case would be rock-solid then.... …
- Written by Govindra S H from Queens
4 of 4 people found this useful
A Simple, yet Premium iPhone Case
I went to Apple Store Westfarms today to look around for a new case for my iPhone 5; my OtterBox was getting too bulky. I original I went to Apple Store Westfarms today to look around for a new case for my iPhone 5; my OtterBox was getting too bulky. I originally sought out the Twelve South BookBook, but then realized this case would be better. I like the overall craftsmanship of this case; it looks like a lot of care was put into it. The break-in period shouldn't be that long. I recommend this case to anyone who just carries around an ID and a credit card with their iPhone. …
- Written by Samuel G from South Windsor
15 of 17 people found this useful
- Written by Andrew N from Alderley edge
0 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this protect the screen, hard to tell from photo
- Asked by Jane H from Evanston
Does this case fit the iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Tina S
Yes it does :) phew
- Answered by Christine N