Plug in your guitar or bass and get ready to rock – in stunning high definition sound. The iRig HD features superior digital audio quality and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps and a multicolour LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps, as well as other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or Mac, with studio-quality sound. Start a project on your iPad and finish it on your Mac, all with the same great tone.
- High-quality instrument-level quarter-inch Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Pre-amp gain control
- High-quality, low-noise, high-definition pre-amp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by your iOS device or Mac USB port
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with free AmpliTube apps (available for download on the App Store)
- Also works with line level signals from synthesisers, keyboards and mixers
Did you notice?The iRig doesn’t need batteries. Its ultra-low power usage means it can be powered by your iOS device or computer.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or Mac into a great-sounding guitar studio.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iRig HD Guitar Interface
- Lightning cable
- 30-pin cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono
- Height: 21 mm/0.85 in.
- Width: 30 mm/1.18 in.
- Weight: 35 g
- Length: 99 mm/3.9 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB Port
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-HD-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813444034
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- iOS 5.1 or later required
*SPECIAL SALE! GET 50% OFF THE COMPLETE BUNDLE IN-APPS FOR LIMITED TIME!*
NEW AMPLITUBE 4 - YOUR NEW GUITAR AND BASS TONE STUDIO - COMPLETELY REDESIGNED, COMPLETELY RE-ENGINEERED FOR THE BEST SOUND AND PLAYER-FRIENDLY FEATURES!
THE NO #1 GUITAR & BASS TONE STUDIO NOW HAS THE SAME SUPERIOR SOUND AS THE DESKTOP AMPLITUBE VERSION, A CAB ROOM, A 4-TRACK LOOPER, OVER 100 + PIECES OF AVAILABLE GEAR AND MORE
Want to turn your iPhone or iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube FREE gives you 3 stompbox effects, 1 amazing amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• LE and FULL versions available
Requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation) or later with iOS 7.1 or later …
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the size of the lighting head? Same as the original wire?
- Asked by Sarah C from Hamilton
I want to know what is the size of the lighting cable head?
- Asked by Sarah C from Hamilton
Will this work with an acoustic guitar that has a jack output?
- Asked by Alex J
Yes,if accostic guiter have pickup output,just plugin directly to irig .
- Answered by Pyay O from New York
Can I connect a mike or mixer to this?
- Asked by David W
The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixe The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixers... so yes! …
- Answered by Neil R