Plug in your guitar or bass and get ready to rock – in stunning high definition sound. The iRig HD features superior digital audio quality and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps and a multicolour LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps, as well as other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or Mac, with studio-quality sound. Start a project on your iPad and finish it on your Mac, all with the same great tone.
- High-quality instrument-level quarter-inch Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Pre-amp gain control
- High-quality, low-noise, high-definition pre-amp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by your iOS device or Mac USB port
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with free AmpliTube apps (available for download on the App Store)
- Also works with line level signals from synthesisers, keyboards and mixers
Did you notice?The iRig doesn’t need batteries. Its ultra-low power usage means it can be powered by your iOS device or computer.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or Mac into a great-sounding guitar studio.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iRig HD Guitar Interface
- Lightning cable
- 30-pin cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono
- Height: 21 mm/0.85 in.
- Width: 30 mm/1.18 in.
- Weight: 35 g
- Length: 99 mm/3.9 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB Port
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-HD-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813444034
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- iOS 5.1 or later required
AS SEEN ON TV! SPOTTED IN THE NEW APPLE "POWERFUL" TV CAMPAIGN!
NEW ORANGE® GEAR MODELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. AmpliTube’s built-in Loop Drummer lets you easily create killer drum tracks.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible. Use with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone®/iPod touch®; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling software.
AmpliTube FREE puts an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Expand your loop collection via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 4 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar DAW environment, with features like Cut/Copy/Paste, Normalize, and more.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube FREE features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes + amp + cab + mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet, 2 mics
⁃ Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single track recorder expands to 4-tracks with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module plays in sync with recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset & favorite management
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full and LE versions also available
More apps information:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later …
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect a mike or mixer to this?
- Asked by David W
The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixe The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixers... so yes! …
- Answered by Neil R
Will this work with an acoustic guitar that has a jack output?
- Asked by Alex J