Plug in your guitar or bass and get ready to rock – in stunning high definition sound. The iRig HD features superior digital audio quality and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps and a multicolour LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps, as well as other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or Mac, with studio-quality sound. Start a project on your iPad and finish it on your Mac, all with the same great tone.
- High-quality instrument-level quarter-inch Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Pre-amp gain control
- High-quality, low-noise, high-definition pre-amp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by your iOS device or Mac USB port
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with free AmpliTube apps (available for download on the App Store)
- Also works with line level signals from synthesisers, keyboards and mixers
Did you notice?The iRig doesn’t need batteries. Its ultra-low power usage means it can be powered by your iOS device or computer.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or Mac into a great-sounding guitar studio.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iRig HD Guitar Interface
- Lightning cable
- 30-pin cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono
- Height: 21 mm/0.85 in.
- Width: 30 mm/1.18 in.
- Weight: 35 g
- Length: 99 mm/3.9 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB Port
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-HD-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813444034
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- iOS 5.1 or later required
***SPECIAL SALE! GET THE 'RECORDER' & 'STUDIO' IN-APP PURCHASES FOR ONLY $6.99/€6.99 (NORMALLY $14.99//€14.99) OR THE 'STUDIO+RECORDER' IN-APP PURCHASE FOR ONLY $12.99/€12.99 (NORMALLY $26.99/ €26.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
EXPAND YOUR RIG FOR A GREAT PRICE WITH THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE BUNDLES AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE: ALL-IN GEAR BUNDLE 2014 AND LOOP DRUMMER ALL STYLE PACKS 1&2. SAVE UP TO 70%!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 3 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Sculpt the perfect tone with its 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter and distortion once registered), 1 amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, you can use AmpliTube’s built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio* feature (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro. With the latest version of AmpliTube you can expand its recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase.
For practice and performance, use the built-in Loop Drummer drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. It can intelligently create rhythms or you can build your own by dragging and dropping its prerecorded loops on the timeline. Get more loops via the in-app purchase of Style Packs — the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from Soldano®, Ampeg® and ENGL®, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-Rex® and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FULL and LE versions also available
More apps info:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later …
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want to know what is the size of the lighting cable head?
- Asked by Sarah C from Hamilton
Will this work with an acoustic guitar that has a jack output?
- Asked by Alex J
Yes,if accostic guiter have pickup output,just plugin directly to irig .
- Answered by Pyay O from New York
Can I connect a mike or mixer to this?
- Asked by David W
The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixe The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixers... so yes! …
- Answered by Neil R