The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817606370
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
642 of 676 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
496 of 527 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
391 of 444 people found this useful
Best bt portable
Awesome. Im glad i bought this. Now playing Round Midnight at midnight at high fidelity wont wake up the neighbors.
- Written by Jose Christian S from Mississauga
Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to be bettered by the more expensive Bose range.
One of my friends after listening to mines, went out and bought one the same day, and he is hard to please.
Going to buy a remote for the speaker, from ebay so hope this is compatible …
- Written by Kifai M from glasgow
do not buy this piece of ....
This speaker works fine at first, but after a while it just stops connecting to the speaker via. bluetooth. The same happened to m This speaker works fine at first, but after a while it just stops connecting to the speaker via. bluetooth. The same happened to my new iphone 5s - it connected for about one week, and now it is completely unable to connect, and i've tried everything to make it work. This happens to a lot of people who buy this speaker, so save yourself a lot of trouble by not buyng this stupid speaker. …
- Written by Astrid S from Hjørring
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does mini soundbar shut off when not in use
- Asked by Ron C from West Deptford
Why use the cradle when there is an AC adapter?
- Asked by Bambi D from Balaclava
No answers yet
wich ac power does it has?, or is it 100-240V?
- Asked by Bruno F from Grand Bourg
can two bose soundlink minis play simultaneously from one bluetooth by connecting them together with cable?
- Asked by John F from Charlottesville
Connect soundlink mini to two Bluetooth devices
- Asked by Peta M from Holland Park West
According to the literature that came with my Bose SoundLike Color, "The speaker can support two con According to the literature that came with my Bose SoundLike Color, "The speaker can support two connected devices at a time. When powered on, the speaker automatically connects to the most recently connected device(s)." …
- Answered by Diane G from San Antonio