The Bose SoundLink mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817606370
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
437 of 454 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
331 of 352 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
266 of 298 people found this useful
Phenomenal things come in small sizes!
The previous reviews about this speaker have it spot on. How such a small device outputs so much bass is beyond me. It's a top qua The previous reviews about this speaker have it spot on. How such a small device outputs so much bass is beyond me. It's a top quality product, not only in terms of sound, but design too. It pairs with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro effortlessly. And once you've paired a device, all you need to do is switch it on, turn on Bluetooth from control centre on your device, and it's linked within a second.
To summarise - buy. …
- Written by John R from Livingston
Disable auto switch off
The major and only complain about this device is the lack of standby mode. It will switch off completely after minutes of inactivi The major and only complain about this device is the lack of standby mode. It will switch off completely after minutes of inactivity. …
- Written by Wong T from Hong Kong
1 of 1 people found this useful
The best small Bluetooth speaker
Outstanding performance, OK if you're a audiophile you may disagree but in the age of compressed music this product sets the stand Outstanding performance, OK if you're a audiophile you may disagree but in the age of compressed music this product sets the standard. I recommend placing the unit at ear level if possible.
It's changed my listening habits for the better with its portability. …
- Written by John T from Great Bentley
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it with a iMac
- Asked by Jason H from Sydney
Yes, almost every iMac comes standard with built in bluetooth, and if not, you can always use an aud Yes, almost every iMac comes standard with built in bluetooth, and if not, you can always use an audio cable to connect directly to the Bose Mini Soundlink. …
- Answered by Adrian K from Charleston
I don't use any personal computer - only ipad. It looks like the mini usb is used for firmware updates so no firmware updates with ipad?
- Asked by Raymond A. S from Owen Sound
I have not updated mine nor have i even plugged it in to the computer i have had no problems but fro I have not updated mine nor have i even plugged it in to the computer i have had no problems but from what iv read updates are fast and easy so if you have a friend with a computer your be ok …
- Answered by Mckenzee T from Ramstein
Is the travel bag included, or sold separately?
- Asked by Jordan V from Ogden
No, it's sold separately. I just bought the unit today. Sound is awesome!!
- Answered by Ronan K
how far away can the iPhone be from the speaker and still function including music skip commands? Thanks.
- Asked by Michael Y from Calgary
Roughly about 10 meters.
- Answered by Danny L
Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?
- Asked by Luciana M from Nova Lima