The PowerSync Roller provides full-rate charge, sync, protection and transport for up to 20 iPad mini devices in a protected, hardshell rolling case.
Transportation made easy
On the move, the telescoping handle, inline skate wheels and interior foam padding provide a smooth and cushioned ride for your iPad mini devices. And when you reach your destination, the PowerSync Roller’s full-rate charge and simultaneous sync ensure your devices are ready to go.
Learn more by visiting bretford.com/apple
- Charge, sync, transport and secure up to 20 iPad mini devices
- High-density foam padded slots protect each device
- Integrated charge and sync with your Mac
- Includes 20 pre-installed Bretford Lightning to USB cables
- Provides full-rate charge to all connected iPad devices
- Sync, configure and update connected devices simultaneously using Apple Configurator
- Individual charge status LEDs display charge status for each connected device
- Internal power supply provides power for all connected devices
Did you notice?The PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini provides full-rate charge and simultaneous syncing to ensure your devices are ready to go.
Apple Recommends ForSafely transporting up to 20 iPad mini devices, while charging and syncing them at the same time.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini (Lightning)
- 20 pre-installed Lightning to USB cables
- USB cable for connecting to Mac
- Two user-programmable combination locks
- Quick-start guide
- 4 power cords for use throughout Europe
- Height: 30.4 cm/12 in.
- Width: 62.2 cm/24.5 in.
- Weight: 14 kg
- Length: 52 cm/20.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HB719LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633371945
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.