The Bretford PowerSync Roller 10 is a protected, hardshell rolling case that provides full-rate charge, sync, protection and transport for up to 10 iPad devices with Lightning connectors. On the move, the telescoping handle, inline skate wheels and interior foam padding provide a smooth and cushioned ride for your iOS devices. And when you reach your destination, the PowerSync Roller’s full-rate charge and simultaneous sync keep everything ready to go.
- Charge, sync, transport and secure up to 10 iPads with Lightning connector
- High-density foam padded slots protect each device
- Sync, configure and update connected devices simultaneously using Apple Configurator
- Individual charge status LEDs display charge status for each connected device
- Entire product listed to UL 60950 standard for safety
- Includes 10 pre-installed Bretford Lightning-to-USB cables
- Built-in second USB port allows up to three Rollers to be connected for simultaneous syncing, configuration, and updates for up to 30 iOS devices
- Ships fully assembled, ready to go
Did you notice?Inline skate wheels provide smooth travel, whilst foam-padded slots deliver plenty of protection.
Apple Recommends ForCharging, syncing, and storing up to 10 iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch devices with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Roller 10 Case for iPad
- 10 Lightning-to-USB cables (pre-installed)
- USB cable for connecting to Mac
- Two user-programmable combination locks
- Quick start guide
- Power cord
- Other Features: Charging
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 30.4 cm/12 in.
- Width: 62.2 cm/24.5 in.
- Weight: 14.5 kg (without iOS devices)
- Length: 52 cm/20.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633371938
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.