The Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad lets you store, charge, sync and secure up to 10 iPad or iPad mini devices at a time.
- Simultaneously charge, sync and secure up to 10 Lightning devices.
- Pre-installed with 10 Bretford Lightning to USB cables
- Sync, configure and update connected devices simultaneously using Apple Configurator
- Link up to three PowerSync Trays using the built-in second USB port for simultaneous configuration, sync and updates for up to 30 iOS devices
- Integrated LEDs show charging status of iOS devices
- Internal power supply powers all connected devices simultaneously
- All-steel construction with non-toxic aluminium and graphite powder-coat finishes
Did you notice?The Bretford PowerSync Tray comes fully assembled with 10 built-in Lightning to USB cables, so you can start charging immediately.
Apple Recommends ForOrganisations wanting to simultaneously charge, configure, sync and secure multiple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch models with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad with Lightning connector
- 10 Bretford Lightning to USB cables (pre-installed)
- USB cable
- User-programmable combination lock
- Lock-down kit for securing tray on a surface
- Illustrated user guide
- Power cord (pre-installed)
- Height: 14.73 cm/5.8 in.
- Width: 47 cm/18.5 in.
- Weight: 11.2 kg
- Length: 42.67 cm/16.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HB717LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633371921
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this product compatible with the iPad Air?
- Asked by Roni C from Pictou