Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite. Familiar applications like Outlook, Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® for Mac 2011 help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a secure online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
Outlook for Mac 2011
Manage your email and calendars with features that simplify staying connected and up to date.
Clean up your inbox by collapsing long email threads into a single conversation. View your calendar within your e-mail and see your schedule displayed within a meeting invitation. Easily import your Outlook .pst files when you set up your new Mac. Consolidate e-mail from multiple accounts into a single folder. Manage your schedule and contacts without opening Outlook. Review your attachments with Quick Look, archive your files with Time Machine and use Spotlight to search your e-mail.
Word for Mac 2011
Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit and share your work easily on the web.
Create visually rich newsletters, brochures and documents in Publishing Layout view. Instantly see styles applied in your document with Visual Styles. Work in Full Screen view to maximise space for reading and writing documents. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. View, edit, store and share documents online with the Word Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®. Share and co-author Word documents with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Excel for Mac 2011
Clarify your financial picture with easy-to-analyse spreadsheets you can post online to view, edit, share or co-author with your team from virtually anywhere.
Clarify your data using Conditional Formatting with icons, data bars and colour scales. Spot trends with new Sparklines, small charts that fit in a single cell. Spend more time analysing data and less time sifting through it with PivotTables. Organise, filter and format related data with Excel tables. Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks using Visual Basic. View, edit, store and share spreadsheets online with the Excel Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®. Share and co-author Excel spreadsheets with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience, and present online as effectively as in person.
Remove backgrounds or add colour filters to your photos right within PowerPoint. Move beyond the conference room and broadcast your presentations online. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. Rehearse, check your timing and take notes in Presenter View. View, edit, store and share Office documents online with the PowerPoint Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®. Share and co-author PowerPoint presentations with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Did you notice?Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 now includes Outlook.
Apple Recommends ForThe easiest way for small businesses and home offices to create, share and access documents from almost anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 (Full versions of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Media DVD and activation product key code
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link, DVD
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5GB of free hard-drive space; HFS+ formatted hard drive (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1GB of RAM
- Outlook and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply), Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID
- 1280 x 800 or higher display resolution
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later, Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later
- DVD drive or connection to a local network (if installing over a network)
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID; Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later; Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: W6F-00218
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370487268
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- * Requires a Microsoft ID, Internet connection and supported browser. For 1 Mac only.
Ratings & Reviews
It's not for business at its said especially the languages.
This product it is uselss after a year waiting for updates, to support right to left languages. I recommend it to right to left la This product it is uselss after a year waiting for updates, to support right to left languages. I recommend it to right to left languages such as Arabic, Farsi and Dari to NOT purchase it because it doesent support the language format.
Other than that you can use "pages" from apple for letters. …
- Written by Seyyed Ali H from Slacks Creeks
6 of 18 people found this useful
Compared to years of using, or being subjected to the torture of Microsoft OS Office products, this (MS Office for Mac 2011) is li Compared to years of using, or being subjected to the torture of Microsoft OS Office products, this (MS Office for Mac 2011) is light years ahead of MS Office apps. Much more stable, far fewer issues, etc but, then, that's most likely due to the fact that Apple's OS, and hardware!, are far more reliable and stable than ANY Microsoft product I've had the displeasure of having to work with. I.e. number or crashes, freezes, etc, etc, etc on Microsoft based OS apps vs. Apple OS office apps seems like 50 to 0 (in favor of Apple!) and, most probably, much higher (for Multiple Sclerosis, MS, or Microsoft OS and apps). …
- Written by DAVID J W from SANTA ANA
30 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i down load the software from web after purchase
- Asked by Kee Suan F
i own 3 macs, which Office 2011 can I install on all 3?
- Asked by Lorenzo H from Cloverdale