Thule's snap-on EVA case balances protection in a pocket-friendly design. Moulded texture contours provide added grip while low profile bumpers protect your iPhone's screen, power button, speakers and lightning connector from impact and scratches. The slip-resistant back design ensures your iPhone stays put wherever you set it down.
- Slim, snap-on design
- Slides easily into and out of pockets
- Moulded texture and easy-grip contours for secure grasp when in camera or gaming mode
- Low-profile bumpers protect screen, power button, speakers and Lightning connector from impact and scratches
- Slip-resistant back
Did you notice?The slip-resistant back means your iPhone will stay put wherever you set it down.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from whatever life throws at it.
What's in the Box?
- Thule EVA Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Height: 205 mm/8.07 in.
- Width: 110 mm/4.33 in.
- Weight: 24 g
- Length: 15 mm/0.59 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: TGI205B
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854228589
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Hardy, slim case for the 5S
The gray is a slightly lighter shade in person and complements the white/silver iPhone (more so than the other colors I thought). The gray is a slightly lighter shade in person and complements the white/silver iPhone (more so than the other colors I thought). The smooth sides are a nice feel (kind of slippery actually), and I'm sure the rugged textured back (really, really tough) prevents slippage and damage against gravel or pavement (if the phone is dropped on its back). The case edges do extend (barely) beyond the front screen, so it will elevate the phone when laid flat face down. However, the case leaves the aluminum bumper exposed on the top and bottom (and the glass for that matter), and will probably be ineffective against drops on the phone's face. But, overall, this is an elegant yet durable case that complements a screen protector well, will prevent against most scratches and major falls (on its back), adds insignificant weight/bulk, and is probably one of the most practical options which still preserve the phone's sleekness. …
- Written by Julie W from Jackson Heights
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it fit for the C
- Asked by Brian E from Baltimore
- Answered by Nigel F
Is the screen covered
- Asked by Vanessa M
The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a ta The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a table. …
- Answered by Jack B from Naperville