Thule's snap-on EVA case balances protection in a pocket-friendly design. Moulded texture contours provide added grip while low profile bumpers protect your iPhone's screen, power button, speakers and lightning connector from impact and scratches. The slip-resistant back design ensures your iPhone stays put wherever you set it down.
- Slim, snap-on design
- Slides easily into and out of pockets
- Moulded texture and easy-grip contours for secure grasp when in camera or gaming mode
- Low-profile bumpers protect screen, power button, speakers and Lightning connector from impact and scratches
- Slip-resistant back
Did you notice?The slip-resistant back means your iPhone will stay put wherever you set it down.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from whatever life throws at it.
What's in the Box?
- Thule EVA Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Height: 205 mm/8.07 in.
- Width: 110 mm/4.33 in.
- Weight: 24 g
- Length: 15 mm/0.59 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: TGI-205Black
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854228565
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very good, quality case
I have always used Sena leather sleeves but I kept losing the last one, leaving my iPhone to get tormented in my pockets. I spent I have always used Sena leather sleeves but I kept losing the last one, leaving my iPhone to get tormented in my pockets. I spent a fair amount of time at the Apple store looking for a case, and this Thule stood out to me as the best. It's extremely light and has a rubberized grippy feel but slips into my pocket easily. It has the snuggest fit of any I tried and seems to protect the phone very well. As far as price, all the premium level cases are in this price-range, so it's not overpriced. The best thing about this case is that it's the least obtrusive, not much different than having no case at all. …
- Written by Joshua H from Nevada City
19 of 20 people found this useful
After buying 4 other cases for my phone, I finally found one that I like. It is very durable, has a great grip, and isn't too bulk After buying 4 other cases for my phone, I finally found one that I like. It is very durable, has a great grip, and isn't too bulky. I hate paying $35 for a case, but this is definitely better than a lot of other cases that are the same price. …
- Written by Sarah J from San Diego
7 of 8 people found this useful
I've always preferred this kind of case for my iPhones. Found this in the Apple store, it's easy to fit and remove, I have yet to I've always preferred this kind of case for my iPhones. Found this in the Apple store, it's easy to fit and remove, I have yet to scratch my phone removing it. The plastic is tough enough to protect the phone from most knocks. Two strips in either side on the back give excellent grip. Cannot recommend enough. …
- Written by Matthew M from Haverfordwest
4 of 5 people found this useful
Coating peels off
The coating on this started to peel off almost immediately. I contacted Thule and they said they consider the peeling of the coati The coating on this started to peel off almost immediately. I contacted Thule and they said they consider the peeling of the coating to be normal wear and tear. It's a shame because aside from that, the case is great. Thin, minimalist design with just the right amount of lip to protect the screen. …
- Written by Renee K from San Francisco
0 of 1 people found this useful
Very Nice Case
I've been really happy with this case -- bought it nearly a year ago. As other reviews have stated, it's not too bulky but very s I've been really happy with this case -- bought it nearly a year ago. As other reviews have stated, it's not too bulky but very solid. It also has a good grip -- feels nice in the hand.
Most important, where other cases I bought have started to peel or crack around the edges, this case is much more solid and durable. I admit that it isn't the coolest looking case -- doesn't do too much to distinguish itself. However, it performs where it counts and that's worth the money. …
- Written by Andrew K from Northbrook
Terrible quality of coat
Soft coating started peeling within 2 days of use.
- Written by Carlos A I from McAllen
1 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it fit for the C
- Asked by Brian E from Baltimore
- Answered by Nigel F
Is the screen covered
- Asked by Vanessa M
The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a ta The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a table. …
- Answered by Jack B from Naperville