The ADOPTED leather wrap case integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap the perfect compliment to your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallic frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The non-conductive metallic frame is lightweight yet durable.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 5 while expressing your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11147
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010290
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful case, with great corner protection and a very open camera cut out for clean images. Also, you can't beat a case that fin Wonderful case, with great corner protection and a very open camera cut out for clean images. Also, you can't beat a case that finally uses real leather.
Great product! …
- Written by Nathan L from Jackson
112 of 127 people found this useful
TOP OF THE LINE
This case wins hands down. It is pure class and functionality. All the Adopted cases are excellent, but with real leather it exu This case wins hands down. It is pure class and functionality. All the Adopted cases are excellent, but with real leather it exudes personality and distinction. There is not better case--anywhere! …
- Written by George W from MONROE
109 of 129 people found this useful
I have been looking for a iPhone 5 case since day 1 of the iP5 release. Stumbling upon the ADOPTED leather case at a local Apple I have been looking for a iPhone 5 case since day 1 of the iP5 release. Stumbling upon the ADOPTED leather case at a local Apple store. Very nice and definitely worth the price. Does not make the iP5 any thicker, which is a very unique attribute for iPhone cases. Would recommend this product for iPhone users looking for a nice, professional look. …
- Written by Lynni O from Naples
60 of 73 people found this useful
I love it BUT...
I got the red leather 5S case in 11/13, by March 2014 all the metal rum peeled off. I emailed Adopted & told them about the probl I got the red leather 5S case in 11/13, by March 2014 all the metal rum peeled off. I emailed Adopted & told them about the problem. They offered to replace it since it was less than a year old.
They said the red leather was out of stock, so I picked the rubberized puffy cover. I got the replacement in April, it is now July --- can you believe it's starting to peel AGAIN??
It is a beautiful case, but why doesn't it last???!!! …
- Written by S S from NEW YORK
Nice quality but VERY bad design
Just received my Adopted case and first impressions great.
Nice quality, secures phone well and looks the part.
But WHO designe Just received my Adopted case and first impressions great.
Nice quality, secures phone well and looks the part.
But WHO designed it? It doesn't close properly so the cover flaps open.
Why when I've paid £45 all in, why in God's name isn't there a clasp or magnetic strip just to keep it closed?
What's the point of a case if it flaps open?
Wouldn't have bought if I'd known.
Very disappointed. …
- Written by Simon B from Birmingham
Chrome peels off
I like the look but the chrome finish started peeling pretty fast. Looks pretty bad. Don't buy this!
- Written by Sandra P from Los Gatos
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra