The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 39.7 mm/1.56 in.
- Width: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 82.5 mm/3.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWBLU
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036316613
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
So much sound from a little speaker! Got it mainly to listen to audio podcasts in my older car (often iPad isn't loud enough over So much sound from a little speaker! Got it mainly to listen to audio podcasts in my older car (often iPad isn't loud enough over road noise) and it's perfect. This speaker is well designed for daily normal handling, and unit controls are easy. I can't use earbuds and am pleased with the wireless range - so now I carry the lightweight speaker around the house instead of heavier iPad. I also liked the turquoise color, easy to find when I set it down. Good clarity for spoken word, and, while not an audiophile, I think music sounds fine at normal volumes. This bluetooth JBL Micro speaker is exactly what I hoped it would be, definitely recommend it. …
- Written by Nadja K from Reading
109 of 114 people found this useful
Mighty little one
This is an awesome little speaker with adequate output for most people. However, due to it small size and entry level price, the This is an awesome little speaker with adequate output for most people. However, due to it small size and entry level price, the speaker does not have solid bass but offer a loud and clean treble audio with little distortion at max volume. Within its price range, size, and features (bluetooth and built in li-ion battery), this is probably the best speaker you can get. I definitely recommend this speaker but reserve the fifth star for my wish list of a perfect tiny speaker... …
- Written by Han P from Parma
26 of 28 people found this useful
Perfection in your Pocket.
Easy pairing, great distance, the output enables it to be a wireless receiver to connect to any system with a receiver, even your Easy pairing, great distance, the output enables it to be a wireless receiver to connect to any system with a receiver, even your car. I connected it to my aftermarket radio in my vehicle and the sound is amazing! Good battery life, perfect to put in your pocket and rock it... …
- Written by Frank M from Wayne
22 of 22 people found this useful
Powerful little speaker!!!
This speaker sounds amazing and so easy to connect via Bluetooth to my new iPod Touch and via earphone jack to my iPod Classic, t This speaker sounds amazing and so easy to connect via Bluetooth to my new iPod Touch and via earphone jack to my iPod Classic, too.
This is truly a wonderful feat of technology in so small a package. I didn't realize it could make such a difference in the enjoyment of my audiobooks and music, but it is a whole different experience with this powerful little speaker! I would HIGHLY recommend buying this speaker in any color. Why they sort reviews by color I don't know…but I bought a blue one. …
- Written by Patricia J from San Jose
2 of 2 people found this useful
Brilliant little speaker
This is a great little speaker. With just a few tweaks of the equaliser to up the bass and drop the middle tones a touch (I use EQ This is a great little speaker. With just a few tweaks of the equaliser to up the bass and drop the middle tones a touch (I use EQU from the app store) the sound is amazing without making any allowance for the tiny size. Cannot recommend highly enough. …
- Written by Julian N from Bath
Best Speaker Ever!!
Brought this for beside my bed but now i am taking it every where!! The Sound quality is absolutely amazing and for the price this Brought this for beside my bed but now i am taking it every where!! The Sound quality is absolutely amazing and for the price this is one on the best compact speakers available. …
- Written by Matt R from ALFORDS POINT
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do I charge this speaker? how long does it take to charge? how do I know when it is fully charged?
- Asked by Nicole M from Tallahassee
Apparently you can only connect to one device at a time. Does bluetooth have to be off on other devices while you are connected with the speaker.
- Asked by Barbara R from Henderson
Can it be used with an Ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Jo-anne W from Dobson Corner
- Answered by Jenny C from Sacramento
Hi, does the JBL Micro Wireless Speaker works with IMAc and Macbook , early ones? like 2007 ?
- Asked by Joao S
Can you listen to music while the speaker is charging?
- Asked by Tammy B from Kempton
Doing it right now...
- Answered by Marcel D from Saint-lambert