Belkin's HDMI cable is constructed beyond industry standards to achieve peak performance, giving you an optimal viewing experience in resolutions four times greater than today's 1080p standard.
- Experience full 3D HD video and audio at home
- Connects Apple TV or iPad (requires Apple Digital AV Adapter) to your 3D HDTV, Blu-ray player, and more
- 3D ready
- Supports 1080p+ resolution, 4k by 2k Cinema Resolution
- 10.2+ Gbit/s bandwidth for fast data transmission
- Built-in audio return channel
- Up to 120 Hz+ refresh rate
- HDMI compliant
Did you notice?Connect your Apple TV and other devices to 3D HDTVs, Blu-ray players, HD gaming consoles, and A/V receivers.
Apple Recommends ForExperience full HD 3D cinema-quality movies in the comfort of your own home.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable
- Cable type: HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 4 m
- Connections: HDMI
- Mfr. Part Number: AV10135yw4M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868908211
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products: Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any difference (video quality wise) between using the built in HDMI port and the display port with a VGA or HDMI adapter?
- Asked by Geoffrey K from Bethesda
If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes. Don't use VGA, not if you can help it. If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes. Don't use VGA, not if you can help it. It's an analog signal. You're not likely to get a pixel-perfect image with modern LCD monitors. If you Your best option will be display port, particularly If you're using a really high-resolution monitor. Next best option will be HDMI, DVI and lastly VGA.
I hope this helps. …
- Answered by Ciaran S from Saint Peters
Will this connect my ipad retina to my TV ?
- Asked by Mary J
N but you may us this to connect your iPad to external screen with lightning digital AV adapter
- Answered by Ihar V from Calgary
Will this connect my MacBook Pro to the TV with complete audio and video?
- Asked by Kim R from Jefferson City
Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conj Yes if you have a retina display MacBook Pro with a HDMI port, otherwise it needs to be used in conjunction with a mini display port to HDMI adaptor …
- Answered by Sam B