Connect your Macbook to your HDTV with the all-inclusive Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Cable.
- Easily converts the audio*/video signal from your MacBook Mini DisplayPort to an audio/video signal on your HDTV
- Supports color depth of 12 bits per channel
- Easy plug and play
- Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels
- Resolution (HDTV): Interlaced (50 and 60Hz refresh rate); 480i, 576i, 1080i resolution
- Progressive (50 and 60Hz refresh rate): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Data transmission rate of 2.25 Gbit/s
- Maximum single link range of 1920 by 1080p
Did you notice?Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to your HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos, and stream audio and video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with Macbooks with Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt port.
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD035yw2M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904992
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products: Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- * Audio transfer is available on MacBook models with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
Ratings & Reviews
Worked for just a few weeks...
While this cable worked perfectly for the first few weeks, the image on the tv slowly deteriorated after use. I kept the cable alw While this cable worked perfectly for the first few weeks, the image on the tv slowly deteriorated after use. I kept the cable always plugged in, so there was no possibility of damage due to bending or abuse. Even though the image was bad, I continued to use it until it was completely useless, which was a mistake because I let the warranty expire (I didn't even know it had a warranty to begin with). I am very disappointed. …
- Written by Vianca V from Williamstown
118 of 141 people found this useful
A regrettable purchase
Was working fine at first and had no issues then two weeks later after inactivity the cord doesn't even work anymore. TV won't det Was working fine at first and had no issues then two weeks later after inactivity the cord doesn't even work anymore. TV won't detect it and my macbook pro just keeps flashing blue.
Not to mention how much I paid for this cord.
Save your money and find a more reliable brand. …
- Written by Camille R from Richmond
88 of 94 people found this useful
Works PERFECTLY - a great solution!
This is the perfect solution to connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped Mac to your HDTV.
It worked 100% out of the box and is f This is the perfect solution to connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped Mac to your HDTV.
It worked 100% out of the box and is far less unwieldy than using the version that ends in a female HDMI socket, requiring connecting a separate HDMI cable between it and your TV.
Given the price difference between this and the unit that just provides the jack is minimal, I would highly recommend this product for a "one piece" connectivity solution. …
- Written by William K from Louisville
72 of 97 people found this useful
Waste of Money
This cable worked great at first, but after two weeks of moderate use, the picture and audio would flicker on and off (similar to This cable worked great at first, but after two weeks of moderate use, the picture and audio would flicker on and off (similar to a kid playing with a light switch) to the point where we would have to prop the cord at a certain angle for it to stay on. After a week of that it completely gave out. Not with it! …
- Written by Kirstyn N from Voorhees
3 of 3 people found this useful
2 went bad!
I had not one but two of these cables go bad within a one week period. Even the genius at the Apple store told me this accessory I had not one but two of these cables go bad within a one week period. Even the genius at the Apple store told me this accessory has a lot of issues. I don't mind overpaying for good products but this product only lasted a few months (twice). When I go to the Apple Store I expect them only to sell the best of the best... they clearly missed on this one. …
- Written by Robert J from Westlake Village
3 of 3 people found this useful
hdmi to mini port
i have use this cable for well over a year now and works great. don't know what those other people are talking about but would hig i have use this cable for well over a year now and works great. don't know what those other people are talking about but would highly recommend this cable …
- Written by mike K from huntsville
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It only says MacBook, can i use it to plug a second HDMI monitor on a MacMini
- Asked by Benoit H from Gatineau
Belkin mini displayport to HDTV What settings do I use on my macbook pro to display the computer screen onto the TV?
- Asked by Joanna K from Strafford
Can I watch movies through this cable from iTunes Store on TV?
- Asked by Aleksey M from Moscow
does it work in a normal tv?
- Asked by Josephine P from Norwich
This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of t This cable will only work with products that are compatible with HDMI. It is a port on the back of the TV and fairly simple to find. …
- Answered by Colin D from Heber Springs
Can I plug this into my Macbook Pro 13 inch (Early 2011) and then directly into the back of my tv or do I need something else?
- Asked by John M from Augusta
yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from lapto yes this adapter will work you just need to go to the speaker\sound setting and change it from laptop speaker to tv speaker and then you can hear sound from tv …
- Answered by Cuahutemoc F from Lawrenceville