Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5s.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69052
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126104
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Always thought Incase was a good brand
I like Incase; their cases are sleek, simple and typically well made. With this case, I found scuff marks on the plastic shell ri I like Incase; their cases are sleek, simple and typically well made. With this case, I found scuff marks on the plastic shell right out of the box and some edges are sharp from plastic that was not completely smoothed out. Small pieces of rubber are hanging from the inner sidewalls as well. I looked at other cases in the Apple Store of the same model to exchange it and they all had some imperfection, whether it was scratched or scuffed. Their manufacturing process is lacking quality assurance. For $30, I would have expected more. I'm sure you can just rough out the edges; that's what I plan to do. Most people will probably opt to get another case. From what I remember, the other Incase Snap Case did not show any problems, but you don't really notice any problems at all until you have it on your iPhone for several hours. I am thinking of getting a replacement from Incase with the warranty. …
- Written by Kaz K from Centerville
85 of 92 people found this useful
Good Design, Scratches Easily.
This case has a good design as it provides decent protection for the back and sides of your iPhone 5. The pro version also include This case has a good design as it provides decent protection for the back and sides of your iPhone 5. The pro version also includes rubber sides for enhanced grip and a comfier feel in your hands. The back is clear as well so you can still show off that awesome design of your iPhone too. My main issue with it though is that the clear plastic scratches so easily though which looks as if the back of your iPhone is scratched but it's just on the outside of the case. I've had it for less than 12 hours and I've already got loads of scratches. Beware of this. …
- Written by Kevin W from LIVERPOOL
53 of 57 people found this useful
Seriously I adore this case! it's great! I honestly don't think my phone would survive without it!
- Written by Audra H from taylor
64 of 80 people found this useful
I've only just received this and fitted it. I chose it after reading the reviews on this very site. I have to agree with all the o I've only just received this and fitted it. I chose it after reading the reviews on this very site. I have to agree with all the other people who gave it 4 or more stars. I'm only knocking one star off for the colour choices. I can't believe this case isn't available in WHITE with the clear back. That would look spectacular, and seems like such an obvious choice - but its not here! …
- Written by Andrea C from Gilberton
Protected the phone well. However, caused quite a lot of permanent cosmetic damage to the sides and the rear back and sides of my Protected the phone well. However, caused quite a lot of permanent cosmetic damage to the sides and the rear back and sides of my phone. …
- Written by Henry G from Chobham
I bought this case and I loved it !!!
- Written by ADRIANO D from SAO PAULO
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico
Does it fit iPod 5?
- Asked by Aaron B from Kerang
I don't think so,
The iPhones are thicker I'm pretty sure
- Answered by Sabrina B from Perth