Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5s.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69096
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127439
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
BEST CASE I HAVE EVER OWNED!!
Bought this case as soon as it was available on the Apple Store website. Received it yesterday as well as my new IPhone 5 and I LO Bought this case as soon as it was available on the Apple Store website. Received it yesterday as well as my new IPhone 5 and I LOVE IT, the phone too. Protects the iPhone very well and doesn't make the phone bulky. I highly recommend it. …
- Written by Daniel S from Laval
29 of 39 people found this useful
I Don't Love This Case
I don't love it ... and I don't hate it. But for the price I paid, I expected it to be a little better. Overall, the design is sle I don't love it ... and I don't hate it. But for the price I paid, I expected it to be a little better. Overall, the design is sleek and fits pretty well. The texture of the case is a matte-finished, somewhat-soft plastic with extra texture along the sides for a good grip. In black, it complements the black iPhone 5 well, even though it obscures the back of the phone and logo. But what bothers me is an odd lip that runs the width of the phone on the top side. This lip, which doesn't appear on the bottom of the phone, makes accessing the power switch awkward and seems like a design mistake. I suppose it's there to reinforce the top of the case which would otherwise be weakened by the large camera cutout, but I don't like it. I considered cutting off the lip but am afraid it would weaken the case too much. This lip doesn't appear on Incase's Snap Case for the iPhone 4/4S -- just on the case for the iPhone 5. …
- Written by Michael M from Highland Park
15 of 17 people found this useful
Case too thin at top by hole for camera
The hole by the camera and flash are so large that there is only the thinest piece of plastic above it. This thin strip of plastic The hole by the camera and flash are so large that there is only the thinest piece of plastic above it. This thin strip of plastic broke in less than a month of use :( …
- Written by Frank R from Mercer Island
29 of 45 people found this useful
Useless, broke in less than a year
It's not sturdy case, it broke in less than a year of light use. Not to mention it's pricey too. It's a perfect RIP OFF.
- Written by Ajay S from London
Overall its an ok case, the back of the case is very prone to scratches
- Written by Argil B from Sacramento
I love the fact that is not bulky, yet it protected so well. Let's just say it was dropped like 5 times (hard) and it didn't break I love the fact that is not bulky, yet it protected so well. Let's just say it was dropped like 5 times (hard) and it didn't break. ;) so I highly recommended. …
- Written by MAURO V from ARLINGTON
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does the green one look on a gold 5S?
- Asked by Pui Hei Jordan C
No answers yet
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico