Your every word will come through clearly thanks to the HD Voice* microphone. You can even use your voice to make and take calls via Voice Control**. And when you’re not in a call, stream multimedia – including: Music, GPS directions and podcasts.
- Designed for great HD sound* with XL, 40 mm speaker
- HD Voice* mic. for enhanced noise cancellation
- Voice Control** - activate your Android or Siri voice engine*
- Control Jabra Tour with your voice including “Answer/Ignore”, “Pair New Device”, “Battery” and “Phone Command” voice commands
- Built-in motion sensor for Auto On
- Voice guidance** for easy pairing
Did you notice?Music or GPS on your mobile phone will automatically play on the Jabra Tour when connected
Apple Recommends ForMaking calls, streaming GPS or Music whilst in the car
What's in the Box?
- 1 Jabra Tour In-Car Speakerphone
- 1 Car Charger
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty leaflet
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-44000000-37
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055026591
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Initially overjoyed with voice control, but many times have a lot of interference with noise in background, both with incoming cal Initially overjoyed with voice control, but many times have a lot of interference with noise in background, both with incoming calls and outgoing , Esp with calls received by me from someone using a speakerphone …
- Written by Roger H from Perth
2 of 2 people found this useful
Instructions pdf apparently needs Flash to view properly
Overall the product works very well doing exactly what it say it does. Siri compatibility is good and people I speak to say they h Overall the product works very well doing exactly what it say it does. Siri compatibility is good and people I speak to say they hear me clearly at the other end.
1. The top edge of the iPhone needs to be quite close (<1m) and unobstructed to work without cutting in and out.
2. There is an LED that flashes in different colours and patterns to give you status messages and which you need the instructions to decode. Unfortunately this area of the instructions appears blank in the pdf and I have been instructed to download Chrome to go with IE and install the full flash player in order to view... that seems ridiculous. …
- Written by Edward H from Brisbane
6 of 6 people found this useful