A monitor as mobile as your baby
The magnetic base and rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room to follow your baby’s movement. With the two-way audio, you can listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers.
Never miss a moment or memory
Customise the sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds and enjoy still shots that are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app automatically saves photos to your iPhone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere.
- The iBaby Monitor M2 lets you see and hear your baby from anywhere, at any time
- Still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, capturing baby’s movements
- Two-way audio lets you listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers
- Rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room for up to two hours
Did you notice?The iBaby Monitor M2 works with the free iBaby View app that allows you to view your baby remotely.
Apple Recommends ForParents (and grandparents) who want to see and hear their baby from anywhere, at any time.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth iBaby Monitor M2
- Magnetic camera base
- Power adaptor
- Mounting kit
- Quick install guide
- Height: 12 cm/4.72 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 734 g
- Length: 18 cm/7.1 in.
- Free iBaby Monitor BM app, available via download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Mfr. Part Number: M2
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003194
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Staying in touch with your baby has never been easier.
Designed to be used with our advanced iBaby Monitors M2 and M3s, the iBaby View companion app allows you to conveniently check on your adorable little one’s status whether you are at home or on the road.
With iBaby View app, you can:
o Watch live stream of your baby 24/7 wherever you are
o Fully control your live video feed with a swipe of your finger (requires iBaby Monitor M3s)
o Communicate with your baby via two-way audio speakers
o Check on your baby’s sleeping status with night-vision LED lights, motion and sound sensors.
o Track your baby’s sleeping pattern using “Sleep-Record” function
You may also:
o Capture still shots from video feed
o Apply photo effects to the captured images
o Share your photos with family and friends on your favorite social media such as Facebook and Twitter. …
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Waste of Money
My husband and I needed a reliable monitor for our son because he has had a few seizures at night. After our first monitor died an My husband and I needed a reliable monitor for our son because he has had a few seizures at night. After our first monitor died and after carefully reading reviews, it looked like the iBaby was the best option out there for us, especially since we could see him everywhere and anywhere on our phones. Turns out we were completely wrong. The volume spontaneously changes on its own. Even at its highest setting, you can hardly hear anything. Every other time we would try to turn it on, there was a "network error." We'd have to turn on and off the camera and iPad several times to try and get them to sync. We even invested in a new router for better service, it didn't make a difference. We were finally so fed up when we kept getting the "network error" on our iPad and both iPhones. We spent over an hour trying to troubleshoot it and nothing worked. We also tried calling customer service and they are only available M-F 9am-5pm PST. This is an untrustworthy product. …
- Written by Caitlin C from Waltham
129 of 144 people found this useful
Not Ready of Prime Time
They need to go back to the drawing board with this one. I received mine on Friday. While my son was napping I set it up in the ki They need to go back to the drawing board with this one. I received mine on Friday. While my son was napping I set it up in the kitchen to test it out. Worked great! So easy to set up. After dinner I installed it in my son's room. This time I couldn't get it to work. Turns out they were having network issues, and I wasn't able to log back on until Saturday morning. Then it was unstable all weekend, so it kept cutting out. Monday it went down completely again. When it came back up it was still unstable. You're at their mercy since there is no option to locally stream the video. You must go through their network. Their response after I contacted them? "Network errors happen sometimes." Nice. Not even an attempt to assure me this is an unusual situation or that their network is usually more stable than what I'd seen in the short time I'd owned the product. In sum, the product is completely unreliable as a baby monitoring device, and even when it works it's not that great. The companion app is buggy, the video is decent, but the sound is horrendous. It goes up and down in volume on its own. The sound and motion alerts are way too sensitive. The user manual claims there is a setting to adjust the sensitivity, but that is wrong. Maybe they copied that tidbit over from the manual for the M3? The only option for those settings is on or off. Thank goodness Apple has a decent return policy! …
- Written by Dawn D from Groton
96 of 107 people found this useful
- pretty complicated to set up, having to plug the USB cord from your phone (instructions, were pretty useless)
- connection to t - pretty complicated to set up, having to plug the USB cord from your phone (instructions, were pretty useless)
- connection to the wifi (main floor) and camera (2nd floor) fails constantly.
- LOUD obnoxious double beep, happens every re-install software
- when it losses connection (because why else?) it (CAMERA) repeats said beeps! Waking up anyone sleeping in the vicinity (BABY!!)
-to reconnect, most times you just have to log back in and close (repeat x3-4) the ibaby app.
-there is no iBaby view in the AppStore. It's just iBaby.
-the delay is crazy. I seriously can't trust it to tell me on time what's going on. When you push the talk back button, talk then turn it back to listen, you will hear what you've said a few seconds later. That to me is too long of a delay to be trusted. (I've also accidentally pushed the talk button on the phone, a lot)
- you WILL have to re-install by plugging phone to camera
- zooms horrible
- sound crackles. It must have a sensor that amplifies the volume when there's sound. Or a fluff that landed near it and thought I was missing out.
-sometimes it will max out the volume for no reason, then just quit altogether
-it does alert you when there is no connection, but as it semi connects and glitches again, it starts over. So you might get the warning it's not working for 10 or so minutes. Or more. Seriously. I'm not making this up.
- amazing idea with it having the magnetic base.
- you can manually face it in any direction.
- pretty descent night vision.
- if the camera is in a good mod, it'll let you spy when you're not home.
- being able to use the big screen of iPad as a video monitor, awesome. (If you want the scratching static fairies to whip you awake over a snore)
- I don't get what the nighttime button is for.
- I love being able to snap a pic on the app (not phone)
-and having a milestones section in app …
- Written by Dawn M from drumheller
63 of 71 people found this useful
Worst purchase ever
A monitor whose battery works for 2 hours and 2 hours only is good for NOTHING! How can parents monitor their babies during the ni A monitor whose battery works for 2 hours and 2 hours only is good for NOTHING! How can parents monitor their babies during the night? Impossible! Wish I could have my money back. Apple should be ashamed of selling such a horrible product! …
- Written by Clarice G from Niterói
2 of 3 people found this useful
Waste of money!!
Do not waste your money on this unreliable baby monitor, I'm only giving it 1 star because I can't give it zero!!! It constantly l Do not waste your money on this unreliable baby monitor, I'm only giving it 1 star because I can't give it zero!!! It constantly loses connection even with full signal wifi strength. I've been woken up more times by the alarm notifying me it's lost connection than my baby has woken me up. It's lost connection every 5 minutes for 8 hours. Support was not helpful in resolving this issue and I am now on the hunt for a new monitor that is reliable and can do the job it was made to do. Apple shouldn't even carry this product!! …
- Written by Corinna T from Calgary
Needs to be compatible with mac computers
Totally love this but with my iphone having such a small screen and having to use it for other things, it would be nice if it cou Totally love this but with my iphone having such a small screen and having to use it for other things, it would be nice if it could work on my macbook as well! …
- Written by Stephany B from Boynton Beach
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long is battery life? Question 2: how long it takes plugged to fill battery totally?
- Asked by Rodolfo B from São Paulo
Which ibaby monitor has better features, M2 or M3?
- Asked by Prerna S
The M2 Ibaby monitor has a stationary position where as the M3 rotates via swiping the app on your i The M2 Ibaby monitor has a stationary position where as the M3 rotates via swiping the app on your iPhone or Ipad Screen. The M2 will snap a picture when it notices motion or sound on its alert system.
We have two M2s and I am very pleased with them. We set one in my invalid mom's room to watch her and one in the family room to monitor anything that goes on in the main area of the house. At $150 each, this $300 that we spent has avoided having to have a more formal security video security system saving us hundreds of dollars in camera equipment and monitoring fees per year. The motion and sound alerts allows us to see what's happening in our home from wherever we are on any of our 5 devices... and the battery in the into works even if the power is cut.
I have also removed one and aimed it, on battery power, on our front door when expecting a very important or valuable package.Its not meant for outdoor use, so we aim it through a window. It tells me whenever it sees someone walk up the walkway. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston
Can the ibaby M2 product be used when you travel (ie can you use it on vacation in a hotel or at the grandparent's house)?
- Asked by Jessica S from Louisville
YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone t YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone to to the back of the unit program the M2 to the hotel's Wi-Fi, as long as you have wi-fi on your phone or iPad, you can see what's going on in the room. I use it to monitor my invalid mom. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston