A monitor as mobile as your baby
The magnetic base and rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room to follow your baby’s movement. With the two-way audio, you can listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers.
Never miss a moment or memory
Customise the sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds and enjoy still shots that are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app automatically saves photos to your iPhone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere.
- The iBaby Monitor M2 lets you see and hear your baby from anywhere, at any time
- Still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, capturing baby’s movements
- Two-way audio lets you listen, talk and sing to your baby without external speakers
- Rechargeable battery lets you move the camera to another room for up to two hours
Did you notice?The iBaby Monitor M2 works with the free iBaby View app that allows you to view your baby remotely.
Apple Recommends ForParents (and grandparents) who want to see and hear their baby from anywhere, at any time.
What's in the Box?
- iHealth iBaby Monitor M2
- Magnetic camera base
- Power adaptor
- Mounting kit
- Quick install guide
- Height: 12 cm/4.72 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 734 g
- Length: 18 cm/7.1 in.
- Free iBaby Monitor BM app, available via download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Mfr. Part Number: M2
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003194
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
The iBaby View App works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and allows you check-in on your baby from wherever you are as long as you are connected to a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G network. Customize sensitivity level of alerts that are activated by baby’s motion and sounds, plus still shots are taken automatically when motion sensors are activated, chronicling baby’s movements. The app saves photos to your phone and app libraries. With up to four devices and four users who can share control, both parents and grandparents can check in on baby at any time, from anywhere! …
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which ibaby monitor has better features, M2 or M3?
- Asked by Prerna S
The M2 Ibaby monitor has a stationary position where as the M3 rotates via swiping the app on your i The M2 Ibaby monitor has a stationary position where as the M3 rotates via swiping the app on your iPhone or Ipad Screen. The M2 will snap a picture when it notices motion or sound on its alert system.
We have two M2s and I am very pleased with them. We set one in my invalid mom's room to watch her and one in the family room to monitor anything that goes on in the main area of the house. At $150 each, this $300 that we spent has avoided having to have a more formal security video security system saving us hundreds of dollars in camera equipment and monitoring fees per year. The motion and sound alerts allows us to see what's happening in our home from wherever we are on any of our 5 devices... and the battery in the into works even if the power is cut.
I have also removed one and aimed it, on battery power, on our front door when expecting a very important or valuable package.Its not meant for outdoor use, so we aim it through a window. It tells me whenever it sees someone walk up the walkway. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston
Can the ibaby M2 product be used when you travel (ie can you use it on vacation in a hotel or at the grandparent's house)?
- Asked by Jessica S from Louisville
YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone t YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone to to the back of the unit program the M2 to the hotel's Wi-Fi, as long as you have wi-fi on your phone or iPad, you can see what's going on in the room. I use it to monitor my invalid mom. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston