WeMo Baby monitor from Belkin works with the free, downloadable WeMo Baby app so you can listen to your baby with clear digital sound from anywhere. WeMo Baby allows multiple users to listen to your baby simultaneously on any iOS (v5 or later) device. You also have the option of upgrading to the premium app to receive cry notifications as well as access your baby's cry history.
- Allows you to monitor your baby from anywhere over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Crystal-clear secure digital sound with no interference
- Access from multiple devices simultaneously
- Free smartphone app
- Unlimited remote listening
- Works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iOS (v5 or later) device, including iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
- Visual and audio indicators
- Upgrade for Cry Notification text alerts
- Quick, easy set-up
Did you notice?Multiple caretakers can access the monitor from their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends ForTransform your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a baby monitor so you don't have to carry an extra device to keep in touch with your baby.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin WeMo Wifi Baby Monitor
- Power adapter
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J007fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868905869
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
App controls the WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion.
The iPhone home remote. Control stuff in your home – from anywhere.
Belkin’s new WeMo system is a family of simple, ingenious products that use your iPhone and your home Wi-Fi® network to connect you to the things and people you love. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
WeMo can control just about anything.
With WeMo you can turn on a light from another room, or turn it off from across town. You can put your home on a schedule—living room lights go on in the evening, kids’ TV goes off at bedtime. You can check to make sure you turned the iron off, after you’ve already left. WeMo Switch is the iPhone home remote.
The Complete WeMo System.
The WeMo App runs on your iPhone and controls any electronic device you plug into a WeMo Switch—if you can plug it in, you can turn it on or off with WeMo. And WeMo Motion lets you control the devices when motion is detected. Have the floor lamp go on when you enter the living room, and turn off when you leave.
WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion are available at major retailers.
The WeMo family of products is great at automating repetitive tasks, and at allowing you to control your household in ways you’d never thought possible.
The beauty of WeMo is it’s completely modular. You can control as much or as little of your home as you like. Control one light, one room, or the whole house. There’s no limit to what WeMo can do. If you can think of it, you can probably do it with WeMo. WeMo is your home at your fingertips.
Check out the WeMo community at: http://community.wemo.is …
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very bad. Don't buy.
Keeps loosing the connection. I have to reconfigure the device every few days.
If you read on the web, a lot of people are h Keeps loosing the connection. I have to reconfigure the device every few days.
If you read on the web, a lot of people are having the same issue.
There should be at a minimum a warning when the connection is lost... …
- Written by Alexandre P from Montreal
19 of 20 people found this useful
Way better than the iSight
I bought this unit online after the Philips iSight didn't work (the video was way, WAY too slow on my Wireless N network to be of I bought this unit online after the Philips iSight didn't work (the video was way, WAY too slow on my Wireless N network to be of any use, and the audio had a delay of almost 30 seconds, when it worked at all).
This unit, while it does not have video, is far superoir to the iSight. The most beneficial feature to me is that you can adjust the level of background noise the unit transmits to your phone. If you set it high, you'll have an open channel and hear everything. But if you play with it a little, you can get it so that you only hear the sound when your baby is crying - the rest of the time it's silent.
It runs well in the background of the iPhone, and doesn't use much battery power. The setup was extremely easy and very straight forward. Again, the setup for the iSight was a nightmare - I had to change the security settings on my router to get it to work.
Don't bother with the iSight - WeMo is way better, easier, less expensive and overall a better product. …
- Written by Sean M from Calgary
43 of 47 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I monitor more than one sensor at a time with a single device (i.e. 2 kids rooms, single iPhone)?
- Asked by Scott S from Baton Rouge
Not at this time Scott. it's one device per network
- Answered by Ohad Z from Santa Monica