UP by Jawbone is a wristband plus app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that tracks how you sleep, move and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices and feel your best.
How to Pick Your Size
Wrap a string snugly around your wrist. Mark on the string where the two ends cross.
Measure the string from one end to the marked place and following the size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you.
SM = 5.5 to 6.0 inches/14.0 to 15.5 CM, MD = 6.0 to 7.0 inches/15.5 to 18.0 CM, LG = 7.0 to 8.0 inches/18.0 to 20.0 CM
Track your sleep
UP senses your micro-movements while you sleep and uses advanced algorithms to determine how many hours you slept, how long it took you to fall asleep, time spent in light versus deep sleep and how many times you woke during the night.
Track your activity
Wearing UP captures a complete picture of your day, so you don't have to guess how active you are. UP tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and time spent active versus idle.
Track your food and drink
UP's mobile app lets you log what you eat and drink and get as detailed as you want. Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the UP image gallery or search the ingredient database. UP also assists you in tracking calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fibre and sodium.
UP visualises your information so you can understand the meaning behind your data at a glance. It delivers personalised insights and clear tips to help you achieve your goals.
UP helps you set daily goals and tracks your progress over time. It also lets you set helpful alarms and reminders. You can set a Smart Alarm to silently wake you at the ideal moment in your sleep cycle to help you wake up feeling refreshed. You can also set Idle Alerts to remind you to move when you've been sitting too long.
- Comfortable, durable and stylish wristband
- Up to 10 days of battery life between charges
- Track the quality and quantity of your sleep
- Track your movements
- Log your workouts and find out calories burned
- Log your food by taking a photo or scanning a barcode
- Track detailed nutritional info
- Smart alarm silently vibrates on your wrist to wake you at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle
- Idle Alerts remind you to move when you've been inactive
- Share your UP journey with friends and family
Did you notice?The Idle Alert will remind you to move when you’ve been inactive for too long.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants to commit to a healthy lifestyle – and track progress.
What's in the Box?
- UP by Jawbone wristband
- Charging cable (3.5mm to USB)
- Quick start guide
- Free iOS app downloadable from App Store
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Battery life: Up to 10 days
- Charge Time: Up to 90 minutes
- Height: 2.13 in./54 mm
- Width: 0.47 in./12 mm
- Weight: 0.78 oz./22 g
- Length: 3 in./76 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBR06a-MD
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912007792
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
UP by Jawbone
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
UP. A smarter fitness tracker. Manage your weight, move more and sleep better.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps and Smart Alarms to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
* Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
* Share your insights via email, message, Facebook or Twitter
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use more than one jawbone up band (different colors) at a time and still record my data? OR, two different sized bands, based upon activities?
- Asked by Kenneth H from Dansville
Does UP have the same function as UP24?
- Asked by 然 邓 from 上海
No answers yet
How snugly does it fit around the wrist given that there are only 3 sizes? Is the size adjustable?
- Asked by Krithika N from Saint Augustine
fairly snug if your wrist size is close to the band's 'resting' size. it uses tension, so it adjusts fairly snug if your wrist size is close to the band's 'resting' size. it uses tension, so it adjusts to your wrists but that's not the same as 'adjustable'. you can't make it looser or tighter than it naturally does by itself.
i had a band bracelet on when i looked at the sizes. the band of the bracelet perfectly fit the band's apparent size in the box. however, on my wrist, it's a wee bit tight and i'm debating switching it out. …
- Answered by Danielle S from Cincinnati
Can I buy a replacement cap for jawbone up?
- Asked by Peter G from New York
If you visit their website you can request one free replacement
- Answered by Simon E
does this checks your cholesterol level
- Asked by Rohit R from Dubai
- Answered by John T from Alpharetta