OverviewThe Solemate™ doesn’t stop at music. Connect to your phone and you’ve got your own personal speakerphone. Or take your video chats to the next level by using Solemate™ with Skype™, Google™ Talk, and other video chat services.
- Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers (2 acoustic tweeters and 1 powerful subwoofer) and a proprietary passive bass radiator
- Wireless connectivity – play high quality music, movies, games and more from any Bluetooth® enabled device within 10 meters (33 feet)
- Connects to almost anything via Bluetooth®, 3.5 mm audio cable or USB cable
- Speakerphone capability - makes and takes calls from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Sweat, dust and splash resistant – tough enough to go anywhere
- Convenient storage for 3.5 mm audio cable in the sole – always have it with you
- Voice Guidance – tells you how to pair your device, your connection status and more
- StatusDisplay™ – checks your connectivity and battery level at a glance
- Works with everything including Apple and Android products
- Built-in rechargeable lithiumion battery
Did you notice?Ready for Action — Throw it in your bag, toss it to your friends and take it along for the ride. You really can take your Solemate™ anywhere; the durable design is dust and splash resistant. And the rugged, non-slip rubber sole can handle the bumps and knocks of the journey.
Apple Recommends ForSharing your music everywhere. Party on the beach, dance in the house, play in the park – wherever you go, your Solemate™ will be ready to make any event amazing.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Solemate™ speaker
- AC charger
- USB cable for charging, SW updates and laptop connection
- durable sound bag
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Frequency Response : 120 – 20.000 Hz
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : 2.1,Stereo
- Height : 70 mm
- Width : 64 mm
- Weight : 610 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 100-97100001-33
- UPC or EAN No. : 5707055026126
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
I got one of these units, can't fault it. Plenty of Bass, works straight out of the box. I travel and like to watch movies, music etc in my hotel/motel rooms with disturbing the other people. It's small enough to take on a place as cabin luggage as it fits well with my MPB and other accessories. It rips the tiny MBP speakers to bits and as for the Jbox. Absolutely blows it away.To be honest I have high end Focal Bird 2.1 with a Sonos unit setup and not that the Jabra comes close to it (OBVIOUSLY) it sure gave me a surprise in the quality. The Jabra has weight to it, even can be used as a blue tooth phone receiver which I personally do't have any use for but it works great. This for the price is great, Battery lifei s good. Just get one from a store if you don't believe me and if you don't like just return for a full refund.. TOO EASY 10/10 …
- Written by Jason W from HORNSBY
6 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does an iphone or ipod dock directly into this unit or is a cable needed? Does it charge the iphone/ipod whilst playing?
- Asked by Jess M from London
It uses bluetooth to connect to your iphone or ipod wirelessly, otherwise an auxiliary cable is incl uded to connect it. It doesn't charge you device while playing. …
- Answered by Isabel W
- Asked by Robert B from Bowral
No answers yet