Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard cover delivers stylish protection for your iPad with a sleek aluminium screen cover.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily – just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover– and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminium cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?A single charge gives you up to six months of typing.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad while having a built-in keyboard and stand at the ready any time.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Dockable, Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-004723
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855091291
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Probably the best quality keyboard/cover combination for iPad I've bought. The magnetic strip on the back lets me simply snap it o Probably the best quality keyboard/cover combination for iPad I've bought. The magnetic strip on the back lets me simply snap it on, then close it up, locking the iPad and putting it to sleep. I highly recommend this if you want a high quality case that fits your iPad's already stylish looks. …
- Written by Jesse S from Angwin
453 of 486 people found this useful
I really love this product it just makes my iPad complete....very stylish, sleek, and AWESOME !!!!!
- Written by Kendra J from Malden
269 of 293 people found this useful
It goes great with my white iPad (4th Generation). Looks and feels amazing, very easy to type on it, not to mention my typing spee It goes great with my white iPad (4th Generation). Looks and feels amazing, very easy to type on it, not to mention my typing speed takes off with this keyboard. I use it only when typing emails, for everything else I use the virtual keyboard with a smart case, but well worth the money. My MacBook Air feels neglected. …
- Written by Andrei O from Port Moody
236 of 260 people found this useful
Fantastic kit, turns your iPad into a notebook - LOVE IT!
I bought this cover/keyboard last October for my new iPad and it has been an invaluable asset:
1. The battery life on the keyboa I bought this cover/keyboard last October for my new iPad and it has been an invaluable asset:
1. The battery life on the keyboard (bluetooth) is amazing. I have charged it once in 10 months.
2. It takes a little getting use to, touching a screen as well as touching the keyboard. It's the best of both worlds.
3. The keyboard is robust and it has made me move away from the MacBook Pro for mobile word processing and most documents.
4. Your iPad just clips in as there is a magnetic strip alongside one side of the iPad.
5. Can't recommend it highly enough. …
- Written by Patrick M from London
2 of 2 people found this useful
4th iPad keyboard...finally found it !
Ok, I have tried three other keyboards rated high in the Apple store and on other sites. I have had this model now for a few mont Ok, I have tried three other keyboards rated high in the Apple store and on other sites. I have had this model now for a few months and it is the best. It is extremely light, the keys are spaced out well and responsive, and it looks like it was made for the iPad. I have the white model and it looks perfect with my white iPad. Many have complained about the magnets...I have never had an issue. I suppose if you shake and shake the attached unit, it will come apart, but again, the magnets have been very reliable for me throughout my work travels. 5-stars. …
- Written by Randall H from Columbus
1 of 1 people found this useful
It scratches the screen!!!
It works well as a keyboard and all. But instead of protecting the screen, the keyboard scratches the screen when used as a cover. It works well as a keyboard and all. But instead of protecting the screen, the keyboard scratches the screen when used as a cover. The main problem is where the iPad stand on the keyboard. If you feel that edge of the groove with your finger, it almost cuts your skin. It may just be my keyboard, but caution if you are considering buying. …
- Written by Xueyuan Z from Durham
20 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit iPad mini with retina display?
- Asked by Paul B
yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will f yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will fit it. but, one of the two microphones will be covered by the back padding.
hope this helps. …
- Answered by Lewis C
does it fit an ipad air?
- Asked by Sherry R from Langley
Logitech has a keyboard cover for iPad Air. Search for it.
- Answered by Lee R from Portland